Rubie's Women's Despicable Me 2 Minion Adult Sized Costumes (pack of 1)

£21.49
FREE Shipping

RRP: £42.98
Price: £21.49
£21.49 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT. Originally I used part of these goggles for a steampunk look we were going to do this year, but changed our minds. EMBRACE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS: Dressing up as characters from movies, TV shows, or video games allows you to embody their persona, paying homage to your beloved fictional characters and immersing yourself in their world.When making chicken chili, I was dumping in the chopped green chilies, and I realized those cans would make perfect Minion eyes! The dress also has a back zipper for easy wear and a yellow jersey stretch knit yoke and sleeves for a comfortable fit.

We found that it’s easiest if your child holds her arms up, someone else slides the costume over her head, and then she pops her arms into the holes at once. I found that the straps were sliding off my girls’ shoulders, so I also used some duct tape to hold the straps together across their backs.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The costume also comes with a yellow jersey headband featuring an elastic strap with a Hook and Loop fastener dot at the back, ensuring a secure and comfortable fit. We actually have a reason to dress up for Halloween this year because we are going to attend a 40 th birthday party, however we kept changing our minds.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop