The Caning Headmistress

The Caning Headmistress

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since we're already bending the rules with this unorthodox punishment, I suggest you also loosen your belt and drop your trousers to your ankles!" She remembered how he had looked downcast by her uncharacteristic outburst, his cheeks blushing pink, and she had relented, trying to be more encouraging. Now, you well know that the rules are clear on this. Each pupil has to wear full and clean uniform. And you will, too. When I have dealt with you. Understood?” We are going to go The main core of the business is the Old School experience. These are, basically, 1-2-1 school CP scenarios with the Headmistress, either in her study or classroom.

At Gospel Oak, there were two sizes of canes - one for students up to 10 years old, and a larger one for anyone above. So, to business. Your parents are not happy with the way things are. Specifically, they do not think you are behaving in the mature fashion we would expect of a young adult your age.’ While she was still on her way Mrs Seaton went on to say that, in the absence of the headmaster, she would be punishing the boys, too. She read out my name and form and that I was to be punished for being sent out three times, and then told me, too, to wait outside her room.Gerard Dubois, you were here before. You know why you were sent here. So, I shall come right to the point. As a repeat offender, you will be dealt with severely. It will be a very unpleasant experience for you, but it will be for your own good.” Now, I want you to bend right down over the desk, holding onto the other side. And you stay there until I give you permission!" Miss Janet Dines left the court "completely vindicated" after being accused of assaulting and beating 14-year-old Lynne. Joke It's like we're brothers. We know each other extremely well and it's as if we're an extended family." Lynne, who had a history of bad behaviour, was sent to Miss Janet Dines for eating crisps during a maths lesson.

As suddenly as it arrived, the immediate burning slice across his cheeks seemed to subside for a fraction of a second before erupting into a deep, smarting sting that swelled and throbbed, not just at the point of impact, but it felt to him as though it filled his entire bottom. She told lies about having lost homework which she had not done and took a classmate's book without permission. The third stroke landed lower than the first two had, whether intentionally or caused by my involuntary wrigglings across the desk. It whipped down across the very tops of my thighs and stung like bloody hell - even worse than those first two strokes. I screamed at the top of my voice and writhed over the desk in agony. Somehow I managed to stay down and to channel all of my efforts into holding on. But I was sobbing as I awaited the fourth and final stroke. Sophie had come to be rather fond of Thomas over the last few terms acting as his designated house tutor. There was a natural, easy rapport and she had begun this ploy as a tease to try and shake him out of his academic complacency. She had intended that her traditional crook handled school cane would act merely as a prop to give emphasis to her words. Perhaps an older or more experienced housemistress might have sensed a curious infatuation in his eyes, perhaps could have understood the allure of her authority, and might even have guessed just how much he longed to submissively bend to her every whim. Taking pains to ensure they were able to schedule a private appointment, she had informed Thomas of her decision just a few days ago, instructing him to arrive half an hour after final lessons on the final day of the term. The House admin corridor would be empty and she felt certain none of the other boys would still be lingering in the common rooms.

The Ultimatum

She had her bicycle with her, but was too sore to ride all three miles and her parents were worrying about her when she got home. She and the office staff had tried in vain to get a message to them. This time I heard Mrs Seaton move and tried to tense myself. To no avail. The cane smashed down again, and the awful pain in my rear went to a new level. Cotton underpants were no protection at all against that vicious cane. That is no ordinary school-cane several had insisted, with some boys speculating it must have been treated with exotic and forbidden oils to imbue it with additional stinginess. Others took the view she had been coached by a tennis pro until her forehand swing was capable of delivering strokes of hitherto unprecedented power.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop