EVO Salty Dog Beach Spray, 200 ml

EVO Salty Dog Beach Spray, 200 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Maple Holistics is a well-known brand that provides high-quality products. The Volumizing Sea Salt Spray for Hair is a perfect example of their commitment to quality. It is made with high-quality natural ingredients that are safe for use and make you feel good about your self-care routine. evo promises to make my day “a little bit safer” by eschewing sulfates, parabens and propylene glycol. Perhaps one of these days it could take the same approach to a few other things: Butylphenyl methylpropional, is a fragrance that can cause allergic reactions, potentially carcinogenic linalool and the possible neurotoxin, phenoxyethanol. But in the meantime, I’m willing to brush these aside, finger comb my tresses and surf…. The internet, that is. Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray is a high-quality, natural hair spray that is perfect for all hair types and textures. This vegan hair spray is made with sustainable plant-based and organic ingredients, making it a great choice for those who are conscious of the impact their purchasing decisions have on the environment. The light hold of this spray ensures that your hair stays in place without looking stiff or crunchy. The matte finish provides a natural-looking texture that is perfect for everyday wear. The surf wax scent adds an extra touch of the beach to your hair, making you feel like you just stepped off the sand.

The range is 100% free from sulphates, parabens, DEA, TEA, propylene glycol, and gluten, containing only the finest, globally-sourced active ingredients available. These include hydrolysed wheat protein, nourishing argan oil, and lanolin wax that effectively restore, repair, and hydrate hair. evo's goal is to keep the beauty industry honest while ensuring all evo hair products are manufactured with minimal impact on Mother Nature. iv) Day of Grace Pre Style Primer / ‘a lightweight leave-in conditioner to prepare hair before styling’ / supposed benefits: repairs, smoothes and detangles without weighing hair down I’ve tried a few natural dry shampoos and those who are better humans than me make their own, but I’m a bit lazy and I buy mine. This one does the job, adds volume, gets rid of greasy day-two roots and smells good. It lives in my bag for reviving hat hair and morning-after hair. With a wide range of excellent hair care and beauty products, all evo products are stand out. Two that prove most popular are evo salty dog hair spray, an incredibly popular mist that works on all hair types to give hair instant textured, beachy waves with a matte finish.

To use the Salty Waves Texture Spray, simply spray into wet hair and let it dry naturally or blow-dry to add texture to flat, dull hair. This product gives your hair extra body and wave, as if you've been at the beach all day. The natural ingredients in the spray include sea algae, banana, kelp, and chia, all of which are vegan and cruelty-free. These ingredients work together to add hydration and nourishment to your hair, leaving it looking healthy and shiny. If your summer hair-care routine is a painstakingly long task of trying to emulate the Olsen twins' dishevelled and accidentally immaculate waves, it's time to invest in a sea salt spray for your hair. In addition to sea salt, the spray also contains humectants that aid in wave and curl retention. Humectants are ingredients that help to retain moisture in the hair, which is important for those with curly or wavy hair types. By retaining moisture, the hair stays hydrated and healthy, which helps to prevent breakage and split ends. Celebrity hairstylist George Northwood recommends 'ensuring that a salt spray distributes evenly in your hair, by working with hair that’s quite wet. So, after you wash your hair don’t vigorously towel dry it. Once you spray the product onto your hair, the excess moisture will help distribute the salt spray evenly.'

The evo Salty Dog Salt Spray is a lightweight mist that gives hair a beach-like texture with a natural matte finish. Thirdly, consider the scent of the salt spray. Some sprays have a strong, beachy scent, while others are more subtle or even fragrance-free. Choose a scent that you enjoy and that complements your personal style. From Aussie start-up to global superstar, the evo star continues to rise! A genuinely innovative haircare brand designed for free-thinkers and style leaders, evo continually challenges and inspires normal beauty industry standards with genuine hair care products that respect people and the planet. EVO Salty Dog Salt Spray is a hair texture and volume spray that gives your hair a beachy, natural look with a matte finish. This product is perfect for anyone who wants the effortless, tousled texture that comes with a day spent at the beach. Thesefrankly ingeniousproducts go a long way in recreating post-surf hair — minus the damageand knots — but can be notorious for leaving strandsa little more “crunchy” than “tousled”. Here are eight salt sprays we’ve road-testedand recommend from the roots of our hair bottom of our hearts. Toni and Guy Casual Texturising Sea Salt Spray

Subscribe to our mailing list

EVO is a brand that is committed to saving ordinary humans from themselves. They believe that everyone deserves to have beautiful, healthy hair, and they've created a line of products that makes it easy to achieve that goal. Whether you're looking for a volumizing spray, a texturizing mist, or a hydrating conditioner, EVO has you covered. This texturizing hair spray is formulated with natural ingredients, including Cranesbill, that helps to swell the hair shaft, resulting in incredible volume. The spray also contains sea salt, which adds texture and enhances the natural waves and curls of the hair. In addition to its nourishing properties, this sea salt spray is also scented with organic Essential Oils of Rose Geranium and Palmarosa, creating a beachy rose smell that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Simply spray generously throughout damp or dry hair, tousle and style. Shake well before use.

Secondly, consider the texture and hold of the salt spray. Some sprays are more lightweight and provide a subtle, natural-looking texture, while others are heavier and provide more hold and volume. Think about your hair type and what kind of texture and hold you want to achieve. KMS HAIRPLAY Sea Salt Spray is compatible with all other KMS products and works best when used as part of a three-step regimen. This includes using KMS shampoo and conditioner to prepare your hair for styling, followed by the sea salt spray for added texture and volume. Finally, use KMS hairspray to set your style in place.

With evo Salty Dog, all I do is squirt in the direction of damp hair, finger comb (look ma, no brush!) and I look like Farrah Fawcett. Well not quite, but I do look all interestingly windswept as though I’ve just done something sporty that may have involved a surf board. Since I am pathetic when it comes water sports, this is a conceit that I like very much indeed.

The PRIMER Sea Salt Spray is perfect for men who want to boost their hair's texture and volume. It can be used on its own or combined with other Victory products to achieve the desired look. Victory's Primer can carry its own weight, but when combined with other Victory products, it can deliver twice the texture and volume boost that men need. Salty Dog’s beachy waves come with a little shine and quite a bit of control, so my careless curls are never an aka for mess. And the frizz control, even in humid New York, is pretty impressive.This hair texturizing spray can be used in place of other products to create air-dried waves that make you look like you just took an ocean dip. The PRIMER Sea Salt Spray is not a hairspray, but it can be used to create a variety of hairstyles, from textured and messy to sleek and smooth. v) Macgyver Multi-Use Mousse / ‘a multi-purpose styling mousse that can be used with, or without heat to create volume, separation and texture’ / supposed benefits: product is versatile and can be used with or without heat to style and/or finish. it adds volume, texture and style control with lasting hold for improved styling This sea salt spray is designed to provide a natural, tousled look that is perfect for any occasion. It is easy to use and can be applied to wet or dry hair. Simply spray onto your hair and work through using your fingers. The result is a lightweight, matte finish that looks and feels natural.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop