Nike SB Bruin React Men's Shoes - CJ1661

Nike SB Bruin React Men's Shoes - CJ1661

RRP: £109.99
Price: £54.995
£54.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In some cases these cookies can improve the speed with which we can process your request as they allow us to remember site preferences that you’ve selected. Styled with a nylon heel and midfoot for exemplary breathability and with a suede forefoot for more durable scuff-resistant wear, these reinforced low-profile sneakers feature both a Nike React embossed midsole and a re-invented herringbone-tractioned cupsole for more definitive multi-directional traction.

You can use the "Ok, I accept", "No, I refuse" or "Cookie Settings" buttons to express your choice(s). They help to make the bag and checkout process possible as well as assisting in security issues and conforming to regulations.However, after a short time I had the feeling that this was a custom-made shoe; it fit my foot extremely well. The heel tab has also been reworked – both elements can be found on the popular Nike SB Blazer as well.

Durable suede in the front area is a must-have for me when it comes to skate shoes, as it provides the necessary grip for flip tricks. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. Although I was skeptical at first, after reviewing the Nike SB Bruin React, I am thoroughly convinced. We ship to Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain and Sweden.Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil and compare the measurement to our sizing chart. Nike SB 001102629 10-11-20 Colour: Blue discountover65 FBKILL Footwear Low-Tops MAINSITE Mens Nike SB Nike SB Bruin Oct 2021 Sale Rocket-show Sale SG_Nike_Footwear Skate Shoes Type:Vulcanised Unisex vbrand: Nike SB vsize: 10 vsize: 10. The uppers are made from a blend of suede to the toe and forefoot, and a ripstop fabric to the sides to prevent blowouts. Their super-lightweight construction and their foam-cushioned sole help make twists, turns and transitions that little bit easier, whilst their streamlined appeal and notable street-presence helps them tap into a corner of the industry not yet discovered. Branding is absolutely wild, with a tonal suede tick with printed overlay to the outer foot, a leather swoosh to the inner, a woven tongue patch and small swoosh print and graphic coordinates on the inner outsole.

For the Hip, stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape measure horizontally. A drop-in Nike React midsole is made from a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride.

It’s been an absolutely phenomenal year for Nike SB, and it looks set to continue with the launch of the Nike SB Orange Label Black Collection inbo. First, don't measure your feet in the morning; feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity.

The original herringbone pattern of the outsole has been modified in key areas for improved grip and durability.Whether street or transition skating – I was always pleasantly surprised and am absolutely satisfied with the performance of the shoe. The Nike React foam construction works tirelessly to deliver a smoother feel that’s designed to help reduce blowouts, whilst the perforated inner heel is designed with ventilation and sweat-reduction in mind.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop