Conceive Plus Women's Fertility Support, 60 Caps, 30 Day Supply: Calcium and Vitamin D Tablets, Energy Tablets, Folic Acid, Inositol for Normal Fertility & Reproduction

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Conceive Plus Women's Fertility Support, 60 Caps, 30 Day Supply: Calcium and Vitamin D Tablets, Energy Tablets, Folic Acid, Inositol for Normal Fertility & Reproduction

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant is the ONLY fertility friendly lubricant that is formulated with these important ingredients and has been shown to be safe for use by TTC (trying-to-conceive) couples. 5. Shown to Ensure Sperm Safety Yes it's making me a little nervous hearing so many MC stories, sorry to hear about yours as well:/ someone on a different forum put this..

Pre-Seed™ Fertility Lubricant | First Response™

A vital part of the conception process is fertility support. This is equally true for those that are just beginning to try for a baby and those that have been working at it for some time. The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. Learn more about our guidelines Wow, that’s not an easy question to answer. Both of these fertility lubricants have their fans. You will read as many rave review for Conceive Plus as you will Pre-Seed. Our advice? Try them both and see what works best for you. If you have a lot of baby making time coming up we’re sure you will have time and opportunity to try both! 🙂 10% Off – Exclusive Zoom Baby Offer on both Conceive Plus & Pre-Seed…. I used preseed which is also a fertility lubricant. I inserted it via syringe about 10 mins before dtd. I got my bfp from the first cycle using it and am nearly 9 weeks pregnant now. I had been ttc for 11 months before using it. It's pretty simple - you can either get prefilled applicator tubes or a big tube and a syringe. Then you either squirt it into yourself about 10 mins before you BD, or some people said they just used it like normal lube. Ideally I guess it works to neutralize the pH, so it makes more sense to put it as close to your cervix as possible, to transport the little swimmers along!

Has anyone used conceive plus? And what are you experiences? Also which Method did you use with it? We tried this last month but only BD'd a couple times near OV as he works away. But this month we had about a week of BD'ing. I didn't insert the conceive plus before BDing. I waited until the sex had finished and my OH had done his business inside of me (sorry TMI)!! For many couples, fertility lubricants are an essential when making love on a regular basis and trying to get pregnant. However, many people do not know that everyday lubricants have been shown to negatively affect the fertilisation process, often impairing or killing the vital sperm as they make their way towards the egg. This is why it is vitally important that regular lubricants are avoided when trying to conceive. So this month we used Preseed and found it much better, the applicators help as well and it's not so wet & slippery,oh def prefers this...on my TWW so fingers crossed for a BFP.

Conceive Plus | Fertility Lubricant - 75ml - Boots

At Zoom Baby we are great believers in the benefits of using sperm-friendly lubricants. This is why we offer both different types! Conceive Plus and Pre-Seed are both really good products. It’s really up to personal choice as to which one you use in your efforts trying to conceive. I use Conceive Plus and love it! Feels lovely & natural & slippery just like the real stuff” So, is Conceive Plus better than Pre-Seed? or is Pre-Seed better than Conceive Plus? Just like all bodily fluids and cells, Conceive Pus contain Calcium and Magnesium ions. These are the very same ions that can also be found in human semen and cervical fluids. Calcium and magnesium are vitally important for the survival and function of sperm and eggs. Havent heard of injecting it afterwards however i cant see it having a different effect if the sperm didnt come out

For example, data was provided to the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and was later printed in the medical journal Fertility and Sterility, volume 92, issue 2. I didn't get ewcm either so I think the preseed helped. Could have been a massive coincidence but either way I'm glad I used it! Hi there - I prefer conceive plus. I buy both the single use applicators and the tube. I insert the applicator and then use tube on oh! Now, a fertility friendly personal lubricant is available called Conceive Plus. This special lube is FDA cleared so that you can be assured that it is safe to use. It has been specially formulated to be isotonic. It’s PH range is designed to be compatible with that of sperm, ensuring that the little swimmers are safe and can migrate. The original 75ml tube of fertility lubricant is still the most popular with Zoom Baby customers. This size of tube will be good for a few months of trying and allows the man or the woman to apply as much, or as little, of the fertility lubricant as they need at any time. The best choice for maximum flexibility. Conceive Plus – 8 Pre-Filled Applicators

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop