Ostrich D3N1-1001B 3-in-1 Deluxe Chair - Blue

Ostrich D3N1-1001B 3-in-1 Deluxe Chair - Blue

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In a future iteration of this backpack beach chair, I would like to see a button on either armrest that makes the footrest open and close.

Additionally, the Ostrich Deluxe 3N1 Beach Chair features convenient backpack-style straps, a built-in cup holder, hanging pockets for personal items, and even the top back rail that doubles as a towel bar when the chair is in an upright position or additional support when reclining.Only one of the cupholders was big enough to fit my 40-ounce Stanley tumbler, though not supportive enough to hold it upright when the cup is full. PO Box, APO/FPO, Afghanistan, Alaska/Hawaii, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Israel, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Martinique, Mayotte, Moldova, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, US Protectorates, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.

I can't recommend this chair, since it broke upon first use and there's no reason that it should've. Designed in bright, summery colours it combines the best elements of a beach mat and a reclining lounger for ultimate relaxation when you're down the beach, camping, festivals, on picnics or chilling in your garden. The weight limit for the Ostrich Deluxe 3N1 Beach Chair is higher than most, claiming to safely support up to 275 lbs.

The garden chairs have backrests that recline in 7 settings, so you can always find the most comfortable position. It also supports upright seating, with five adjustable inclines positions, and, most notably, a footrest to prop your feet up. We tested this popular model for comfort, quality, and performance in an effort to find you the best beach experience. I found the Ostrich beach chair's higher sitting range easier to get in and out of than my lower-to-the-ground Tommy Bahama chair. As well as feeling soft and gentle against the skin when you’re sunbathing, it’s splash-resistant and fast-drying, making it perfect for lounging after a dip in the water.

It also offers a higher back than most, fully supporting the head and accommodating a variety of body types.This Beach Chair is particularly well suited for people with knee or hip problems thanks to the 12-inch seat height, making it easy to get in and out of the seat. This foldable design supports up to 275 pounds, shows off a soft teal color, and has 5 adjustable chair positions with 3 adjustable footrest positions. The Tommy Bahama beach chair also has a higher weight capacity, includes backpack straps for easy carrying, and also has several compartments for drinks and keys. While my Tommy Bahama beach chair doesn't have a footrest or a built-in cooler bag like this Ostrich beach chair does, it hasn't failed me yet and I'd recommend it over the extra bells and whistles you're getting here. As a Florida resident, I’m always looking to up my beach chair game, especially with a backpack beach chair, which is far easier to carry than one without straps.

Equipped with a lumbar support pillow, extra wide armrests, and even a head pillow that converts into a face cushion when lying on your stomach, this beach chair is the closest you can get to dragging your lazy boy recliner out on the sand. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Beach chairs are there to enhance your state of relaxation, so we can’t talk about their performance without at least mentioning comfort. Delicate and Comfortable: The unfolded size of this armchair is 56 * 58 * 77cm (W * D * H), single weight is only 2. It combines the best elements of a beach mat and a reclining lounger for ultimate relaxation when you’re down the beach, camping, festivals, on picnics or chilling in your garden.His affinity for gear that works and his generosity for guiding people on their own path match his energy as editor of all things travel-related. While it’s worth noting, we ultimately found the Ostrich Deluxe 3N1 Beach Chair to be one of the more inclusive beach chair options on the market. Featuring a handy side pocket for magazines as well as being padded for extra comfort, these chairs are ideal for sitting back and relaxing. Three strong spring connect the chair surface and frame, providing enough elasticity and support for the chair. I borrowed my mom's for a day at the beach recently to decide if it was worth the splurge, and it 100% is!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop