Loughnane's Guinness Premium Pork Sausages with Stout and Leek, Pack of 6

Loughnane's Guinness Premium Pork Sausages with Stout and Leek, Pack of 6

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We only use top quality meat and delicious seasonings. We make our sausages very meaty, so they’re generously sized and always a minimum 80% meat content, minced twice for perfect succulence. And so no one misses out, we’ve also developed a gluten free option. View our Gluten Free range. INGREDIENTS ( Allergens highlighted in Bold):Minimum 80% Pork Meat, Guinness; Ingredients: Rusk, Salt, Spices, Wheat Flour, Herbs, Preservative E223 (Sodium Metabisulphite), Antioxidant E301 Once removed from the oven and cooled down a bit, I make small little cuts on the top of each sausage before I put them in the sauce. The cuts prevent them from splitting in the sauce. The Sauce Is Too Thin If you want to make sure that the sausages that you are cooking stay impeccable, it is a good idea to add the raw sausages to a cold pan and heat them up slowly instead of adding them to the hot pan and oil or butter all at once.

The great thing about having dinner in pubs is: you can sample some very good draft beer with your rich dinner! No matter how you choose to serve your Irish bangers and mash, just know that you are going to love this homemade Irish recipe. Why You'll Love This! Hob - You can reheat all leftover sausages on the hob in one go, especially if you have a good amount of sauce left. Add a few splashes of water to the remaining sauce (the sausages need to sit in some liquid to heat up evenly). Cover the pot with a lid and slowly bring to boil. A tasty beef sausage with added parsley, celery, leeks, carrots and onions. A great sausage for dinner, serve with mashed potato and savoy cabbage. A National Award Winner. 18 Sausages per kg or 9 to the lb. Beef Sausage with GarlicServe over simple mashed potatoes or make Irish colcannon with cabbage or Irish champ mashed potatoes with green onions. While our Irish bangers and mash recipe does have quite a few ingredients, they are all going to come together to create a delicious pork sausage dinner that your whole family is going to love.

Recently, I have been doing some baking with a friend of mine round her house and were doing something right if 6 children wonder when I'm going to visit! Made with local Northern Irish Lamb. These beautifully seasoned sausages have a sweet Lamb flavour with a hint of mint. 18 Sausages per kg or 9 to the lb. Lime & Chilli Pork Sausage It is preferably served with onion gravy, fried onion rings and green peas and carrots. You can find this dish pretty everywhere in the UK: it is a popular type of pub grub.A good beef sausage with just the right amount of garlic - a real tasty sausage - one for the garlic lover! 18 Sausages per kg or 9 to the lb. Beef Sausage with Guinness Fire up your skillets, because it's time to make traditional Irish bangers and mash for your Ireland-inspired dinner. We are starting with authentic Irish bangers sausages made with an onion stout gravy, and serving it all up on a mountain of homemade mashed potatoes. Not only is this the best traditional Irish bangers and mash recipe you will find, but it's also guaranteed to be a WHOLE LOTTA YUM! These Guinness beer braised sausages with a glossy onion gravy look so lovely, absolutely adorable! But most importantly this is such a delicious match! Guinness & Onion Gravy

Made like the rest of our beef sausages, with Local Northern Irish Beef - these have a generous helping of real guinness - An acquired taste - remember not to eat and drive ;-) 18 Sausages per kg or 9 to the lb. Beef Vegetable Roll 'Veg Roll'What sausages are best to use in this recipe? The original Czech recipe asks for smoked BBQ sausage called "špekáček". It's not easy to find them here in the UK, so I swapped them for the more convenient pork sausages. In fact, you could use any sausage that is suitable for the BBQ. Sausages make this meal high in calories. One portion, including two sausages, has 314 calories. This number doesn't account for a side dish. Once you add two slices of bread - each with approx. 100kcal, then we are looking at a total of 509 calories per serving. International Prix d'Excellence (Sausage Competition) awarded at the Hotel Marriot, Park Lane, London

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop