The divine right of kings enquir'd into, and stated; not by the lusts of men, but the (revealed) will of God. In a sermon preach'd November 5. 1718. By Thomas Bradbury. The second edition.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The divine right of kings enquir'd into, and stated; not by the lusts of men, but the (revealed) will of God. In a sermon preach'd November 5. 1718. By Thomas Bradbury. The second edition.

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For full-time courses, starting in January 2024 online applications open on 11th October 2023, for courses starting in August 2024 online applications open on 17th January 2024. For some courses, we’ll ask you to submit a portfolio as part of the entry requirements. Here’s some Portfolio Guidance on putting your portfolio together.

I used to meet with a lecturer from learning support, we would discuss the needs of the student which I knew very well because I’d worked with them for two years. But it also tells us what we in Glasgow have long known – that City of Glasgow College is critical to the thriving international reputation we enjoy as a centre of learning and knowledge, of innovation and talent. People come the world over to Glasgow to study, to live and contribute to this city, adding to the city’s vibrancy and vitality, to its skills and knowledge base. And they do so because of the recognition and regard for world-leading institutions like the City of Glasgow College.” After you have enrolled on your course, it takes one working day (24 hours) before you can setup your college account and become active on all our systems. She said: "I’m autistic and my course is for autistic and neurodivergent people. It’s really helped me because I went to a mainstream school and going from that onto a course would have been too much. If the college requests a member to record or share specific student marks, the member is advised to explain that they are participating in lawful industrial action and will not, therefore, enter nor share any results.A City of Glasgow College spokesperson said: “All Scottish colleges face substantial funding and financial challenges from real-terms cuts, plus rising energy, inflation and staff costs. You’ve got public money being spent on private companies and my experience is that the quality is absolutely gone from that process. After that you will be able to log in and access the college services, but your lecturer will inform you when you can access your class materials on Canvas.

The EFQM Assessment team and jury were greatly impressed by the leadership team in City of Glasgow College, and their relentless focus on innovating and adapting to change while keeping their attention firmly on the needs and welfare of the student body.” A. You can still use these resources for teaching in class eg by making handouts and other learning resources for students. Please do not delete or remove any materials from CANVAS or the VLE. Now that doesn’t exist, so it’s a real problem for our students to progress. A lot of access courses are being cut, I have students who have already suffered from this." The national EIS-FELA body has been demonstrating outside the Scottish Parliament and has called on the Scottish Government to fix the national crisis affecting colleges, so they recognise it is a national issue. It doesn’t make any sense to go out on local strikes on a national funding issue as it can’t change anything. The Educational Institute of Scotland (EIS) said its members will strike for an additional 15 days, starting on September 5, over cuts to learning provision coupled with redundancies.

en·quire

He said: "At first I was scared when I came to college, the lecturers calmed me down and helped me throughout my course. City of Glasgow College secures highest ever sector ranking by international quality management assessor EFQM

A lot of that can be down to additional support needs and it’s extremely disappointing and, in fact, a bit callous that additional support needs appear to be targeted as an easy cut by college management. She is now going to take on a music course at Kelvin College and says her lecturers were "instrumental" in securing her place. A Scottish Government spokesperson said: “We are facing the most challenging financial environment since devolution and very difficult decisions across portfolios have had to be made.Q1. What should I do if a student has a PLSP that states they could benefit from accessing course materials remotely?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop