Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds EDT 50ml Gift Set

Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds EDT 50ml Gift Set

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. White Diamonds women’s perfume is a rich and luxurious floral fragrance with the endless brilliance of a rare jewel. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. I use daily it out and I wanted it back so badly and last year for my birthday my sister bought it for me I was so happy.

Whether you seek an electric toothbrush, hairdryer or hair styler, lady shaver or hair straighteners we can supply it.If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Men’s grooming essentials, skincare sets, haircare and designer fragrances offer multiple ways to express your affection and gratitude.

You can even take things a step further with one of our fantastic flocked Christmas trees, which create the illusion of snow-covered branches for a more magical finish.

Due to reasons of safety and hygiene, we are unable to refund any fragrances, cosmetics and grooming products that have been removed from their original wrapping or if they show any signs of having been used. No matter your personal style, minimalist, maximalist, understated or glamorous, you're never fully dressed without a fragrance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop