Meat-free Mexican: Vibrant Vegetarian Recipes

Meat-free Mexican: Vibrant Vegetarian Recipes

RRP: £25.00
Price: £12.5
£12.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Make one of these per person and a few more for luck – they disappear as fast as you dress them up with their mouth-watering toppings. I usually hate recipe preambles, but the author's tales of living in Mexico make you want to pack up your vegetarian suitcase and go. Put one half of the plastic or parchment onto the tortilla press or worktop and place your first ball in the middle.

After soaking, place the beans in a large pan and cover with at least 10cm (4 inches) of cold water. Put your largest frying pan over a medium heat and when hot, toast the almonds, shaking the pan until they are mostly a lighter shade of caramel. First make the pico: cut the tomatoes into quarters and scoop out the watery insides (you can keep them and use them in a vinaigrette or in a soup). This is a vibrant and enticing collection of recipes that are simple enough to cook every day but exciting enough for date nights and entertaining.

I was a bit daunted at first reading through the ingredient recommendation chapter at the beginning as I couldn't find all the different chillis etc, but Thomasina makes substitution recommendations and actually these work great.

We’re still opening factory farms, and the government’s talking about reducing carbon targets,” she sighs. Thomasina Miers, owner of award-winning restaurant group Wahaca (with over 25 branches across the UK) is back with her newest cookbook, sharing 100 Meat-Free Mexican recipes-- simple, easy, and delicious! We are experiencing delays with deliveries to many countries, but in most cases local services have now resumed. Chilli Notes is packed with dishes that you can pull together on a weekday night with ingredients you have lying around. There are lots of meals that have notes on how to adapt from vegetarian to vegan, but off you are used to vegan cooking you could pretty much adapt any dish in this book to vegan on your own.Some people will spend two days making a recipe and that’s great – and I used to do that, before kids,” Miers adds with a laugh. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop