65 Pack Kailh Box Switch Jade RGB SMD for Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 3 pin Switches IP56 Water-Proof Compatible Cherry MX Switches

£21.035
FREE Shipping

65 Pack Kailh Box Switch Jade RGB SMD for Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 3 pin Switches IP56 Water-Proof Compatible Cherry MX Switches

RRP: £42.07
Price: £21.035
£21.035 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While I can certainly appreciate the ‘beatings will continue until morale improves’ type mindset of these individuals, I see no further reason to address it beyond this point as it will not alter my content in any manner. Do I think it has significant potential to be improved in the years ahead to provide something truly unique?

Great quality keyboard with lots of customization options to make it feel/sound and look exactly how you want it. Strangely, as well, there appears to be a minor amount of either factory grease or lubricant present though the functionality that it provides is still a mystery to me.Looking first to the to the top housings of the switch, I want to make a note here that it already appears that the molds and design features of these top housings are markedly different from that of the only other Box style switch which I’ve reviewed prior in depth in my From The Vault: Novelias Switch Review. Appearing to show clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations on this diagram, it would appear that Kailh expects that the tolerances of their has at maximum a one degree rotational ‘wobble’ which I find particularly interesting given that I naturally have felt measuring N/S and E/W wobble to be more indicative of normal use cases rather than a rotational wobble. The box around the stem is not just for aesthetics either, it's for dust protection as well as keycap stability.

The next announcement regarding the status of the Box Mute Jade switches skipped entirely over the hopeful October deadline and landed on November 23rd, 2021 with Novelkeys’ “Updates with Mike | Fall 2021” announcement. Don’t worry though, the Cherry MX Jailhouse Blue still has plenty of scratch sound to it throughout the entirety of the stroke. Aside from the Kailh Box regular switches, the Box Jade, Box Navy and Box Cream also join the family.With even these slightly sharper variants having their own range in sharpness as well, it does point to perhaps some systemic manufacturing issues leading to a pretty wide degree of variability in the Mute Box Jade switches.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop