The School of Greatness: A Real-World Guide to Living Bigger, Loving Deeper, and Leaving a Legacy

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The School of Greatness: A Real-World Guide to Living Bigger, Loving Deeper, and Leaving a Legacy

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My hope is that this book will serve you in stepping into your greatness TODAY and for the rest of your life. There you will discover the energy, enthusiasm, and drive to pursue your aim and have a positive impact on the world.

Lewis offers a free 90 minute training where you can learn all about webinars and find out if this is something you think you’re interested in. Howes’ latest book, The Greatness Mindset, teaches you how to unlock the power of your mind to reach your full human potential. In it, Lewis shares with you the morning habits and routines that made him reach new levels of wealth and abundance. It’s a book that teaches you about the 8 principles of greatness to get to the next level in any area of your life.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. You'll even get behind-the-scenes videos from Lewis and first access to bonuses, contests, special guests, prizes and giveaways. I recommend it for anyone who has ever had to rethink their lives after a significant loss or setback. I almost put it back because the title sounded cliché, but I got hooked by the author's story of discovering a new mission for his life after the loss of his NFL dreams. Lewis makes it clear that this isn't about chasing success for the sake of success; it's about identifying what truly matters to you and designing a life around those values.

It’s thanks to listeners, followers, and supporters like you that I’ve even had a platform to connect with the “professors” of the School of Greatness. It's been so incredible seeing Lewis consistently overcome obstacles to achieve his dreams over the years, and it all starts with his mindset. I’m thrilled that Lewis took the time to document his frameworks so others will be able to break through their own self-doubt and live a fulfilled, rich life. We highly value the accuracy of our content and are committed to correcting any mistakes promptly to maintain the trustworthiness of our information. I also loved how Lewis Howes didn't just tell you what you need to do, but also explained what might happen.The Unleash Your Greatness summit presented by Rodale Wellness and hosted by Lewis Howes is a free, week-long online event beginning November 16, 2015. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to achieve something big, is ready to achieve it, and is ready to go all in on improving themselves. Conquering fears takes thought and action; activities like these can help you move forward in your meaningful mission.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop