Tango Dark Berry Sugar Free – 330ml Cans (Pack of 24)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

https://www.britvic.com/our-news/performance/tango-to-extend-its-sugar-free-range-with-dark-berry-flavour/

Tomorrow Tango is launching ‘Bust’, a new multi-million pound integrated campaign conceived by agency of record, VCCP London and its content creation studio Girl&Bear. Introducing a new brand platform ‘dangerously potent flavour’, the marketing campaign aims to attract a new core audience, Gen Z. Nuts is a Brazilian plant-based brand which launched in 2019. Made with selected ingredients, it aims to nurture the best in people. Tango advert ditched over bully fears. – Free Online Library". Thefreelibrary.com. 4 March 2000 . Retrieved 2 September 2013.A low-calorie Orange, Mango and Tropical flavoured variety, and is the second in the "Tango Editions" series. I tend to drink about 12 cans a week of tango sugar free and it really has helped me quit my full on auger coke addiction and my teeth and skin feel so much better for doing so.

Tango pushes apple drink via Big Drench promotion". Mad.co.uk. 24 October 2003 . Retrieved 13 August 2011. This campaign marks the first step into a new, long term brand platform that dramatises Tango’s dangerously potent flavour and will be brought to life by an integrated agency team comprised of VCCP, Girl&Bear (content creation studio), Infused (Britvic’s in-house social team), Whalar (content creators) Cirkle (PR), m/Six & Partners (Media) and Bloom (Visual Identity). Using a pioneering distillation process, combined with the intricate art of layering flavours, they created delicate essences, unparalleled in depth and fragrance. Aqua Libra believes it’s time to change the way we drink and is harnessing the power of innovation to reinvent hydration for good. Thanks to carefully selected fruits, Pressade creates delicious fruit juices for all the family to enjoy.Fast forward to the present day and the brand is still quenching the thirst of the millions of British families every day, with a focus on new innovations to bring more people more opportunities to enjoy refreshing fruit squash wherever they are. Robinsons is well known for its innovation and is recognised as a leader in sugar reduction, having removed all added sugar products from the Robinsons range in 2015, inspiring the nation to embrace the goodness in the everyday. We hold a prestigious Royal Warrant appointed by HM The Queen, which is a mark of recognition to those who have supplied goods or services to the Royal Households. The brand has been supporting the Wimbledon Championships for 82 years, which is one of the longest sporting sponsorships in history. Bust’ marks VCCP’s second campaign for the Britvic- owned brand, following on from 2019’s award-winning ‘Tanguru’ creative.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop