Barbie Color Reveal Slumber Party Fun Dolls and Accessories

Barbie Color Reveal Slumber Party Fun Dolls and Accessories

RRP: £45.99
Price: £22.995
£22.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Toy hot dog food truck For youngsters and girls aged 4 and above, there is a pretend-play food toy, a buildable truck toy, two mini-dolls, and a toy cat figurine. Additionally, kids can use ice-cold water to change the appearance of the dolls' lips and hair, the dogs, and even the punch bowl. Play the game to unpack the 21 mysterious boxes containing hidden surprises, such as fashion, hair accessories, party decorations and more. Remove the Barbie Color Reveal doll from the tube, fill the tube with warm water, then insert the doll and swirl her around. She was a not sure about the dolls until they had taken their bath to reveal a normal looking Barbie and Chelsea.

By filling the tube with warm water and submerging the confetti-covered dolls and metallic pets, a magical transformation takes place. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Then you get to reveal the dolls and pets by placing them in warm water so that their metallic confetti star print gets washed away. Easy set up and so many fun items inside that your Barbie lover will enjoy well after done playing the game. This aspect greatly enhances the entire set, because it makes the discovery process even more interesting, mysterious, playful and, above all, fun.

She loves the puzzle (using some of the boxes), the accessories are fun (except mommy doesn't like the confetti :) ) and the new Chelsea and Barbie are great additions to her collection. Includes: double-sided unboxing game/playmat, dance party-themed pieces, Colour Reveal Barbie and Chelsea dolls and 2 pets! There is a sort of paint that hides the characters and it will be enough to fill a tube of hot water and immerse them, one at a time and rotating them, to reveal the real character. Includes 1 Color Reveal™ Barbie® doll with color-change make-up and hair, 1 Color Reveal™ Chelsea™ doll with color-change hair, 2 Color Reveal™ pets each with color-change feature, 1 Barbie® wig, 1 Chelsea™ ponytail hair extension, 1 Barbie® clip-on bodice, 1 Barbie® skirt, 1 Chelsea™ clip-on bodice, 1 Chelsea™ skirt, 1 brush, 1 sponge, 1 pair of Barbie® shoes, 1 pair of Chelsea™ shoes, 1 Barbie® purse, 2 party hats, 1 cupcake platter, 3 cupcakes, cake pops, macaroon dish, 1 punch bowl with color-change, 1 ladle, 4 punch cups, 1 table, 2 balloons, 1 tripod, 1 camera, 1 Chelsea™ backdrop frame, 1 microphone, 1 speaker, 1 laptop, 1 disco ball, 1 bag of confetti, decorating fabric, 2 Chelsea™ backdrops, 8 photo prop pieces, 1 DJ booth, 7 speaker boxes, 3 table tops, 1 double-sided game and playmat, 1 arrow spinner, 1 party mask, 3 party floor areas, 6 puzzle pieces and 5 boxes / chairs. I took this set to give my little sister a gift and I immediately confirm that this was the best set I've ever taken (and I got so many).

The packaging is part of the fun, too -- use the package pieces to create a DJ booth, party props and a puzzle. ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product.The packaging is part of the fun -- punch out the package pieces and fold them to create speakers, a DJ booth, party props, a puzzle and more! With more than 50 surprises in 1 package, the Barbie Colour Reveal Holiday Set delivers all kinds of delight with Original Colour Reveal Innovation. To get the party started, get the dolls dressed and punch out package pieces to create speakers, a DJ booth, party props, a puzzle, and more. This interactive game adds an element of excitement as they uncover the 21 mystery boxes filled with surprises.

She had some issues opening some of the boxes that were supposed to be used as backdrops, they were so torn up that she had to throw them out as they were unusable. But as the parent, there were some features that were red flags like the glitter which was immediately thrown away. She got a kick out of putting together the dancefloor and photo backdrop for her Barbies to have a dance party, and we both thought the color-changing Barbie was neat! My daughter LOVED unboxing the Barbie Color Reveal Surprise Party set with its many little surprises.This was a really great activity to do with my girls, they loved it, It has a bunch of little surprise boxes and a board game so you can open them, package box turns into a party scenario, my girls played with it for hours they loved setting up the party with the little surprises and revealing the Barbie was so much fun. Each pack includes a Barbie and a Chelsea (therefore smaller), two puppies, and various accessories that will then serve to recreate a playset for a party.

And the surprises continue…dip the sponge in ice-cold water to activate the six color-change features!I was so impressed with the design of this set and the amount of creativity that was put into the packaging. Two play options: imaginative children may construct the action toy into a quadcopter or an off-road dune vehicle, then set.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop