Snowkids 4K HDMI Cable 3M HDMI Lead 4K HDMI Cable 4K@60Hz Compatible Fire TV, 3D Support, Ethernet Function, Video 4K 2160p, 1080p, 3D, 4K TV/HDTV/Blu-ray

£4.995
FREE Shipping

Snowkids 4K HDMI Cable 3M HDMI Lead 4K HDMI Cable 4K@60Hz Compatible Fire TV, 3D Support, Ethernet Function, Video 4K 2160p, 1080p, 3D, 4K TV/HDTV/Blu-ray

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since fitting the new cable from the sound bar to the ARC HDMI socket on the TV the problems have gone. High quality video cable that allows you to connect an HDMI display to a DisplayPort host without the use of extra adaptors. The good news is that HDMI cables are relatively inexpensive – but there are still a few things you’ll want to know before you invest in one.

10ft 4K High Speed HDMI Cable - HDMI 1.4 - HDMI® Cables

br>
Made to meet the highest standards, you can rely on the QED Performance Ultra High Speed 3m HDMI cable. Company registration number: 01402643) only offers products from Creation Consumer Finance, Klarna and Paypal Credit.With a 48Gbps connection and 120Hz refresh rate, the Snowkids cable is a smart choice for gamers, and the nylon braiding and aluminium alloy design looks like they offer serious durability. This right-angled HDMI cables are designed for TV connections – or indeed any connections where there’s little available space – and can make all the difference in how you position your television. As well as making the ideal HDMI cable for 8K TVs, the QED Performance Ultra High Speed HDMI suits the latest games consoles. If you’ve got a long connection to set up – running from one floor of the house to another, perhaps – then you’ll want to invest in an extra-long HDMI cable. If you’d rather spread the cost over 36 months, you can set up a loan repayment plan when the payment-free period comes to an end at 19.

QED Performance Ultra High Speed HDMI 3m | HDMI Cable QED Performance Ultra High Speed HDMI 3m | HDMI Cable

It needs to be organized well because of its length, well its a substitute for HDMI Cable which i lost. Very good performance I bought this cable to replace and old HD HDMI, which was causing some interruptions in the video between my new 4K laptop and my 4K TV. HDMI male (19pin) to HDMI male (19pin) cable • Low profile, flat cable for tight installations • Gold plated connections • Pure copper conductors • Shielded, moulded conductors • Version 2. Excellant service I explained a wifi problem that I had at home - a solution was rapidly identified - I bought the appropriate connector cable - job done! Richer Sounds Ltd (Registered company address: Richer House, Gallery Court, Hankey Place, London, SE1 4BB.The perfect partner for 8K TVs and the latest games consoles, the QED Performance Ultra High Speed HDMI 3m cable is where Ultra High Speed connectivity begins. cables, which you'll hear described as 'high-speed', will be absolutely fine for the vast majority of connections, including 4K TV. Just Great Service Following intermittent problems which seemed to suggest a faulty sound bar, the good people at Richer Sounds were very patient and keen to diagnose the problem.

HDMI cables 2021: 4K and high-speed | Radio Times Best HDMI cables 2021: 4K and high-speed | Radio Times

font-weight:bold;">The perfect partner for 8K TVs and the latest games consoles, the QED Performance Ultra High Speed HDMI 3m cable is where Ultra High Speed connectivity begins.Since HDMI connections are so prevalent across electronics these days, it’s hardly unlikely you’ll need not one but two cables.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop