Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan Ci Fu (Novel) Vol. 4

Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan Ci Fu (Novel) Vol. 4

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Registered office address: Unit 34 Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EF. Trading Address (Warehouse) Unit E, Vulcan Business Complex, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EB.

Caught up in the struggle, Xie Lian's hand accidentally skimmed past the cinnabar dish stationed on the table, smearing crimson marks across the paper underneath him. Mo Xiang Tong Xiu (MXTX) is a globally renowned and New York Times’ bestselling author whose works are often cited as the most well-known of the modern danmei genre. And with the masters of Wind, Water and Earth now out for the count, I'm wondering how the Heavenly Court goes about filling those roles, or if they just go vacant until another heavenly official ascends who can fill it, since how they're worshipped seems to mostly depend on their reputations from when they were human. I love the brocade immortal story because we get villain Ling Wen and get to see a differing side of her and her story.Shi Qingxuan’s only fault was ignorance so you can also sympathize with He Xuan on why he would still also want revenge on him. Everything is, of course, very innocent because Xie Lian - God bless him Heaven Official's Blessing be upon him - still has no idea what's going on! This volume has adorable and hot HuaLian but also amazing plot development and shocking deaths and situations.

Knowing that his abysmal luck inoculates him from the creature's power, Xie Lian doesn't hesitate to throw himself into harm's way-to Hua Cheng's horror and panic. And then when you think about how Shi Wudu dies and no longer has to live with the consequences but the other two do. But it’s also bittersweet because he has spent so long having no bodily autonomy and never experienced the pleasures of love so he doesn’t express this to Hua Cheng obviously.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Yeah, I know he's actually kind of a villain, not my fault I like to collect poor little meow meows, but he has such a potential as a charachter.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Shi Qingxuan truly grew on me since the moment he appeared on the scene and especially when declaring Xie Lian his friend despite just meeting him. He roughly pinned Xie Lian down on top of the jade table, scattering ink, paper, and brushes across the floor. I won't give a way too much but the way the series unwinds and connects all the characters and stories is unparalleled. The short version is that before becoming a heavenly official Shi Qingxuan was cursed by a Reverend of Empty words with a wretched beginning an end.

Shi Qingxuan was the sweetest guy, but now he's mortal again and being tortured by the Black Water supreme ghost and who knows what else. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. This novel was just Xie Lian freaking the fuck out whenever he sees Hua Cheng (especially when he's shirtless), or mooning over Hua Cheng, or missing Hua Cheng, or being jealous over Hua Cheng's beloved, or making out with Hua Cheng making sure Hua Cheng gets air to breathe(even when he's a ghost and doesn't need to breathe bcs Xie Lian's a dumbass who's clearly in love) AND I DEVOURED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Now only a lowly scrap collector, he is dispatched to wander the earthly realm to take on tasks appointed by the heavens to pay back debts and maintain his divinity.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop