ESR 15W Magnetic Wireless Car Charger (HaloLock), Compatible with MagSafe Car Charger, Air Vent Car Accessories for Phone Holder, Fast Charging Car Mount Charger for iPhone 15/14/13/12 Series, Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ESR 15W Magnetic Wireless Car Charger (HaloLock), Compatible with MagSafe Car Charger, Air Vent Car Accessories for Phone Holder, Fast Charging Car Mount Charger for iPhone 15/14/13/12 Series, Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

HaloLock™ 2-in-1 Wireless Charger with CryoBoost™ is perfect for those of you with AirPods because it allows you to wirelessly charge your iPhone and earbuds at the same time. As of now I haven’t any negatives but, have One request to ESR is adding apple watch charging capability if possible.

ESR HaloLock Universal MagSafe Ring, Magnetic Wireless ESR HaloLock Universal MagSafe Ring, Magnetic Wireless

I originally had the previous model without the cryoboost and I loved it after they updated it to have stronger magnets.If you use metal ring such as ESR Halolock ring on your phone, the embossed become a track for the ring.

MagSafe Chargers for iPhone 15/14/13 Series - ESR - ESR Official MagSafe Chargers for iPhone 15/14/13 Series - ESR - ESR Official

This ESR wireless charger is very good quality – feels like solid metal and handles the heat well dissipating whilst charging. If you prefer another mount, the charger unit attaches to most other brands’ mounts by way of the ball joint, which is apparently pretty much standard across the industry. The iPhone 14 Pro Max Air Armor Clear Case with HaloLock offers military-grade protection that keeps your phone safe with the added benefit of MagSafe compatibility and a powerful magnetic holding strength. the 2-in-1 charger with Cryoboost, it come with 24W adapter and it has a fan cooling effect, which will increase the charging speed. Das ist der Hauptvorteil von MagSafe und der Grund, warum so viele Menschen das MagSafe System lieben.

I have the previous generation of this car charger but this one differs by offering a built in fan to cool the iPhone while also charging the phone. What’s more, it lets you quickly switch between portrait and landscape navigation thanks to its full ring of magnets. With that, these are the improvements that I’d suggest:1) although the hinge does a pretty great job at keeping the flap closed, it is not perfect.

HaloLock™ and MagSafe Accessories - ESR - ESR Official

They allow you to easily switch between portrait and landscape orientation and have a fully adjustable ball joint that lets you find the perfect angle for any drive. Be ready for anything on the road thanks to the built-in high-grade magnets, which provide 3,000 g of holding force when paired with a HaloLock case. the wallet is very sturdy, ridged, and the metal hinge has resistance to it so you can legitimately use this as a stand.

To achieve fast charging, we recommend using the included charging cable and an 18W QC car charging adapter. The magsafe magnet is strong enough to hold the phone on its own (you can either hold just the phone or the battery pack and they will not separate).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop