Artifact Space

Artifact Space

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Yes there is a ton of action and suspense, yes there are cool ideas and advanced science, but there is also a moving human element that I rarely have come across, that made this a much more fulfilling read. There are so many exciting, fascinating, and clever universe details featured throughout this novel and I look forward to seeing how Cameron populates this universe in the future. He and his associates assembled 115 images and a variety of natural sounds to give a sense of what Earth and Earthlings are like.

Artifact Space - Miles Cameron

For those like me who want to read sci-fi but often feel like an outsider looking in when picking up a science fiction novel, Artifact Space is a welcoming delight. That delights me, that they'll use it as their template for gathering astronauts' signatures and maybe some comments about the stories inside the book. I liked the way in which Nbaro grew as a character throughout the course of the novel, especially as she gains a sense of self-worth thanks to her natural abilities and the connections she forges.Marca is such an easy character to root for as she seems to have gotten a pretty raw deal and her plight is one that is very relatable.

Loading interface - Goodreads

Well Miles Cameron, you can add yet another genre, Science-Fiction, to the ever-expanding list that you have already mastered. In the Astrophysical Journal Letters, Loeb and postdoc Shmuel Bialy wrote that the object “may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization. I deeply enjoyed some of the great historical fiction reads he released as Christian Cameron, such as Tyrant and Killer of Men, as well as his more recent release The New Achilles.Every acronym, concept, and character is explained, but if you glide over those parts, you'll find yourself later wondering what the heck that term is they keep using every time they're referring to the organization they work for or the ones it competes against. Lurking in the background is the impending contact with the poorly-understood alien culture, and interspersed on the journey are several mysterious ruins that may belong to that or another alien society. The most prominent of these is central protagonist and point-of-view character, Marca Nbaro, an orphan from a formerly wealthy family who cons her way aboard the Athens. These are giant starships which carry trade between far flung star systems and most importantly, trade with an alien species for an incredibly valuable commodity known as xenoglass.

Artifact Space by Miles Cameron - Tar Vol on Sci-fi Book Review: Artifact Space by Miles Cameron - Tar Vol on

So you probably have to either have a tolerance for armor and battle specifics, or the ability to read past. If you enjoy what we do and want to see it continue, please take a moment and subscribe or donate now! Cameron pulls no punches with razor-sharp prose, fast-paced storytelling, universe-scale world-building, and a cast of characters you can't help but root for. Reading this book, I’ve learned that Miles Cameron is a great storyteller with some fantastic worldbuilding chops, and I can’t wait to read the follow-up and get into his fantasy books.Cameron has come up with a compelling and detailed universe for Artifact Space, and it was one that I had a lot of fun exploring.

Artifact Space | Sebastien de Castell Artifact Space | Sebastien de Castell

The story starts with a y We get the joy of watching her grow from this frightened, downtrodden girl who escaped the Orphanage and always felt the need to watch her back, to a smart and confident woman able to lead. Taking it further, she and others argued that artifacts of intelligent life would include many atmospheric and planetary changes that could only be accomplished by intelligent beings.It's not one long, drawn-out singular problem (though there is a mystery that threads the entire narrative), but more the ongoing adventures of Marca NBaro and the crew of the Greatship Athens. After already conquering the world of thrillers, historical fiction and fantasy fiction, bestselling author Miles Cameron presents his very first science fiction epic, the outstanding and brilliant Artifact Space. She spends much of the first part of the book feeling like an imposter and unworthy of her placing, but over time she manages to show potential and makes the most of the opportunities given to her whilst aboard the Greatship. On an Xbox controller, you can activate a Power by tapping LB + RB (the left and right bumpers) at the same time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop