Couture White Sugar Paste - Vegan Friendly Ready to Roll Icing - Icing for Cake Decorating - Also Suitable as a Modelling Paste for Cakes 2.5kg

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Couture White Sugar Paste - Vegan Friendly Ready to Roll Icing - Icing for Cake Decorating - Also Suitable as a Modelling Paste for Cakes 2.5kg

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Experience professional-level quality without breaking the bank with Couture - NEW White Sugarpaste.

As a Massa Ticino user I was slightly sceptical about the buzz on my FB group about Couture, especially after being badly let down by CDC The Sugarpaste which was cheap rubbish. We have taken care to ensure that the product information provided is correct and up to date at the time of listing. A must-have for wedding cake makers looking for a smooth icing that dries to an almost porcelain-like, silky finish. Couture is great to work with and some of the girls in the group say it's even better since Cake Stuff did some improvements. I've tried many different sugarpastes but this one I have now been using for the last year at least.Phoenix Road, Washington, NE38 0AD | VAT Reg: GB 708943902 | EORI: GB708943902000 | Company Number: 08719217 All content provided on this page is © Design A Cake Limited and is published for the sole purpose of advice on products and services from Design A Cake Limited.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Sugar 78%, Glucose syrup, Palm kernel fat, water, Starch (potato), Glycerin (humectant), carboxymethyl cellulose, vanilla oil, Emulsifier: Polysorbate 80, Potassium sorbate, Colouring: E129*, Citric acid, Aroma. I was also working in very warm summer weather - when I tend to avoid using sugarpaste but I had no problems with it being too warm.Couture doesn't crack or craze (especially around corners) or form elephant skin if prepared correctly . It has completely changed the way I decorate cakes and looking back at old photos I am convinced my cakes now have a better finish with cleaner edges and smoother surfaces. The paste is produced using ultra fine sugar, as such this paste can be quite firm, particularly in colder months - If it is too difficult to knead at first it can be popped into the microwave for 10 seconds to soften. Couture is the perfect sugarpaste for wedding and high-end celebration cakes, where quality of finish means everything. In the past, I've always bought a different brand and I only bought this sugarpaste because I wasn't able to get my usual brand.

Often imitated but never bettered - this is the sugar paste that allows you to decorate your cakes with real finesse and panache. My advice is stick with it as the extra effort is all worth it for the quality of finish this icing gives you. Often imitated but never bettered - this is the sugar paste that allows you to decorate your cakes with real finesse and panache.

Made using luxury ingredients to help create the smoothest fondant yet for a flawlessly satin smooth icing that dries to an almost porcelain-like, silky finish. It comes ready to roll for maximum convenience, has a vibrant and smooth white finish, and is suitable for use by both professional bakers and cake decorators, and at home. It could be that a small mixing batch wasn't properly mixed and your block didn't have enough gum tragacanth and/or issues with hot weather. Couture doesn't crack or craze (especially around corners) or form elephant skin if prepared correctly . p>I am usually a buttercream decorator, so upon being asked to make a fondant cake I was very hesitant!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop