The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Strawberry Kiss Fragrance Mist 100ml

The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Strawberry Kiss Fragrance Mist 100ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our Japanese Cherry Blossom Strawberry Kiss Fragrance Mist is formulated to provide long-lasting fragrance throughout the day. It lasts more than six hours if sprayed on clothing and on skin the duration reaches four hours before it becomes a skin scent and eventually fade. Top notes of an exquisite composition intoxicate with tempting trills of ripe Japanese Cherry and juicy Strawberry. Like some other fragrances by TBS, I think that this would work better as a shower gel, lotion or similar product than as a personal perfume.

Our skilled artisans meticulously extract the essence of cherry blossoms, ensuring that the fragrance is authentic and reminiscent of the breathtaking cherry blossom gardens in Japan. People who are looking for body cream with goodness of Japanese cherry blossoms and juicy notes of strawberries, pink peony and amber. The soft, powdery notes of cherry blossoms offer a calming and comforting aroma, while the addition of juicy strawberries creates a playful and enticing twist. On first spray, strawberry with a hint of orange (imo ick) but then jasmine and rose joins the party making it amazing again. I used to wear this a lot in my first year of University - so much so that I got through about three bottles.

It is absolutely impossible to pry yourself away from the aroma because it beckons with charming trills and does not allow you to stay the course.

As beautiful as it smells it’s not very long lasting but is cheap enough to top up throughout the day. And because scents reveal your essence, you'll receive recommendations that fit your olfactory personality like a glove.

Three hours later Strawberry Kiss is still intently there, but the freshness of strawberry faded and now it's more like strawberry jam with good amount of sugar.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop