Tales from a Not-so-posh Paris Adventure (Dork Diaries, 15)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Rachel Renee Russell is the #1 New York Times Best Selling author of the book series, DORK DIARIES, and the upcoming, THE MISADVENTURES OF MAX CRUMBLY to be released on June 7, 2016. Now, here’s a sneak peek of artwork from the new Dork Diaries Book 15! Will our friendship survive this humiliating disaster?!

The Dork Diaries books are based on Russell's middle school experiences. Her daughter, Nikki, is the illustrator of the series. The main character, Nikki Maxwell, is named after her daughter. Will Nikki FINALLY make it to Paris?! Or will she and her BFFs plan a Paris-themed fundraiser to help her crush, Brandon, raise money for the Fuzzy Friends Animal Shelter?! The DRAMA continues in Dork Diaries Book 15: Tales From A Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure!! Reaction videos are super popular on YouTube and TikTok, so I decided to post the one of ME above. But, if you think MY reaction was SUPER DRAMATIC, just take a look at the videos below of other Dork Diaries fans reacting to the Book 15 news! The book is not quite finished yet, so it will probably be published in the late fall of 2021. Thank you so much for your patience so far 😀! Audiobooks for books 1 and 2 were released on September 28, 2010. [3] The Misadventures of Max Crumbly spinoff [ edit ]Half the book consists of a bunch of nothing. There is a fun Brianna magician story that I enjoyed but otherwise I feel the first part of the book could be condensed into a week. It also doesn't help that the only thing happening is Nikki stressing out over her falling off the stage, which comes up again but really has no substance, and her doing nothing and ghosting all her friends because she knows shes going to Paris. The main draw of this book is the fact they go to Paris and it feels like they spend more time talking about it then actually being there.

Dork Diaries OMG!: All About Me Diary! (October 8, 2013) is an activity book which offers a prompt for the reader to answer for each day of the year. Dork Diaries, written in a diary format, uses doodles, drawings, and comic strips to chronicle the daily life of the main character, Nikki Maxwell, as she struggles to fit in and survive middle school. I have a super-exciting UPDATE on DORK DIARIES BOOK 15: TALES FROM A NOT-SO-POSH PARIS ADVENTURE!! But, it’s still kind of a SECRET!! As a seventeen year old girl, it is my responsibility to rate and review these books for the younger generations. And lowkey this book helped me get out of my fall reading slump sooooo :) Nikki was so worried in the beginning of the book about what other people would think of her if they saw the video of her falling off the stage, but proceeds to completely forget about that when Paris comes up. Nikki also completely forgets about the art camp that Chloe and Zoey signed her up for. She was supposed to be a camp counselor! What happened with that?The year 2020 has been pretty crazy with A LOT of drama and unexpected challenges! So, unfortunately, my newest diary, Dork Diaries Book 15: Tales From a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure, has been delayed and will not be coming out on the originally-scheduled publication date of Tuesday, Oct. 13th. It currently has a tentative release date of May 4, 2021, but I hope to have it out sooner than that. Fingers crossed! 🤞

My next diary, DORK DIARIES BOOK 15: TALES FROM A NOT-SO-POSH PARIS ADVENTURE will be released on Tuesday, October 13th, and I need YOUR help selecting the COVER for my book. I know you’re probably a little disappointed (and I am too!), but we’ll get it out as soon as possible. Until then, thank you for your patience. Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life • Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl • Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star • Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess • Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All • Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker • Tales From a Not-So-Glam TV Star • Tales From a Not-So-Happily Ever After • Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen • Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter • Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy • Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe • Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday • Tales from a Not-So-Best Friend Forever • Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris AdventureI’m SO excited right now, I can’t even write about it!! I need to TELL you this really big news face to face!! Marcus Marcus is a recurring character in the Dork Diaries series. He is the guitarist of Nikki's band, Actually, I'm Not Really Sure Yet. He appears in Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Talented Pop Star and Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Happy Heartbreaker. He appears to be a shy, nice, and thoughtful character in Dork Diaries and is also known as one of the smartest people in school along with Theodore L. Swagmire III. He also has a crush on Chloe Garcia, and the both of them went on a date at the Sweetheart Dance in Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Happy Heartbreaker.

The eighth book, Tales of a Not-So-Happily Ever After, won the 2015 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work – Children award. [12] Film adaptation [ edit ] Dork Diaries follows the chronicles the life of Nikki Maxwell, who is a new student at Westchester Country Day Middle School. She tries to deal with everyday life that teens can relate to. My favorite character in this particular book was Nikki’s little sister, Brianna, because she came through at the end of the book. I stan Chloe and Zoey too because they are such good friends and put up with Nikki (will never understand how they do it) This spin-off series focuses on Maxwell "Max" Crumbly, the character introduced in Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter and, also written in diary format, his life in middle school.

PDF EPUB Download

Will Nikki FINALLY make it to Paris?! Or will she and her BFFs plan a Paris-themed fundraiser to help her crush, Brandon, raise money for the Fuzzy Friends Animal Shelter?! Over 5 million copies of the Dork Diaries books are in print in the United States, and publishing rights have been sold in 42 countries with translations into 38 different languages. [2] Books [ edit ] #

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop