SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card 128 GB + adapter (A1, Class 10, U1, Full HD videos, up to 120 MB/s read speed)|| Speed-Mbps/10x

£9.995
FREE Shipping

SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card 128 GB + adapter (A1, Class 10, U1, Full HD videos, up to 120 MB/s read speed)|| Speed-Mbps/10x

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It can also be used in conjunction with the optional SD card adapter for standard size SDHC/SDXC host devices. Shoot and save more high-quality photos and Full HD video on your Android smartphone or tablet with SanDisk Ultra® microSD UHS-I Cards.

Capacities of up to 256GB let you record and save more video, and read speeds of up to 100MB/s let you transfer that footage fast. It also features a V30 video speed rating, which means it can record 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video without dropouts or stuttering. SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I cards allow you to capture, carry, and keep all those moments at your fingertips. In addition, the SanDisk High Endurance 128GB Micro SD Card has a capacity of 128GB, which provides ample storage space for video recordings.Today's mobile devices feature advanced photo and video capabilities, so you can record all of life's exciting moments. It is built to withstand harsh conditions, including extreme temperatures, shock, and water exposure, making it a reliable option for outdoor or high-traffic areas. This memory card comes with a convenient SD card adapter, so you can transfer files onto your computer with ease.

With storage capacities up to 128GB, they are the ideal complement for Android smartphones and tablets. The PNY Elite performance 128GB Class 10, UHS-I, U1 microSD Flash Memory card is perfect for the latest smartphones, tablets, action cameras, drones and more. This card is tested to be durable, so you can take it anywhere with the confidence that your photos, videos and other data will be protected. The easiest way to keep up to date with our monthly offers is to subscribe to our newsletters or like us on Facebook or Twitter.

If you want your inks and toners guaranteed next business day, then Next Business Day Guaranteed is available.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop