Hinari MB280 The Genie Multi-Attachment Blender

Hinari MB280 The Genie Multi-Attachment Blender

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For many months I struggled to endure a healthy bowl of porridge oats every morning, understanding the oats were reputedly 'good for me'. I have it only 6 weeks and have used it about 25-30 times probably, but always with liquid, nothing hard. Some reviewers have noticed the rubber seals breaking up but I have had no problems, the original seal is still in good condition and I have had no leaks. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It must not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of ASDA, nor without due acknowledgement.

At ASDA, we do everything we can to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible.I have used this for smoothies, coffee grinding, chia seeds plus various nuts chopping, cream whipping, ice grinding. All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident.

Also it doesn't seem to like fruit skins, for example apple ones, and struggles to slice through those.

Other smashing recipes include delicious smoothies and beautifully scrambled eggs, all prepared in just seconds. Overall I think it's okay, but if you expect more than what I have written above, you might want to invest in a more expensive blender with various attachments, especially if you plan to use it daily - this one would last you a month tops then. Sadly I am constantly checking whether the seal is still present before I drink anything - no blended rubber for me!

I love this little appliance, it is perfect for making smoothies and drinking them right from the cup. I don't think it would be ideal for a large family but if you're on your own and would like to spoil yourself you could always try the above recipe - go on, treat yourself . The unit is very small, really easy to wash, comes with lots of cups so no fear if they ever get broken.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

The Kitchen Genie 8-in-1 Blender is one of the most versatile appliances you can add to your kitchen. I've enjoyed my 'Genie' every day since it arrived and would be pleased to recommend it to anyone considering purchasing a blender for a single person or perhaps a couple.Yes, it is cheap plastic; yes the motor is noisy and gives off a faint burning smell if used for too long gone (so I suspect it will burn out fairly easily if you aren’t careful); yes the session are a bit fragile; and yes, the juicer attachment is really hard to use and messy. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. As a result, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Compact, lightweight and dishwasher-safe, with microwave-safe cups, it makes cooking quick and easy, and can peel, chop, grind, mix, blend and whip! The reasons being that now I can stir my porridge into the lukewarm milk in the saucepan, add some organic oatbran, transfer the whole lot to my 'Genie' and with just three short bursts of blending everything has worked wonderfully and there isn't a sign of any lumps or bumps at all.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop