ELEMIS Superfood Prebiotic-Infused Hydrating Daily Glow Skincare, Radiance-Enhancing, Moisturising & Hydrating Facial Care with Anti-Oxidant Rich Formula for Smooth and Radiant Skin

£17.6
FREE Shipping

ELEMIS Superfood Prebiotic-Infused Hydrating Daily Glow Skincare, Radiance-Enhancing, Moisturising & Hydrating Facial Care with Anti-Oxidant Rich Formula for Smooth and Radiant Skin

RRP: £35.20
Price: £17.6
£17.6 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Beautiful Omg!! This product have completely changed my routine. I hate primers absolutely detest them but this is stunning!!!! What’s extra exciting about this gorgeous product is that it is super versatile. You can use it all over the face and wear it alone on no makeup days for a beautiful dewy glow. Illuminating minerals sit on the surface of the skin to catch and reflect light, delivering a dewy glow. So happy I came across this! I just got this product in my boxycharm and this was the perfect review! I wanted to make sure I was using it right. I wasn’t sure if it was more of a moisturizer or a primer and this cleared it up. Thank you!!

Creation Consumer Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 311518). And here is a very light layer of the La Mer Radiant SkinTint applied over the top ( read the review here): Who What Wear is part of Future US LLC, an international media group and leading digital publisher. This multitasking formula can be used as a daily moisturiser, a hydrating makeup primer or as a highlighter to enhance skin’s natural luminosity. With Illuminating Minerals - these microminerals sit on the surface of the skin to catch and reflect light, delivering a dewy glow. This new ‘glotion’ is also called the Kombucha Glow Moisturiser, an alias that made me love this product more before I even got it on my skin! Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser – Kombucha Glow Moisturiser

Complete your daily skincare regime with a good, comforting moisturiser, like Elemis’ Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser; a 3-in-1 multitasker that can be used as a daily moisturiser, a hydrating makeup primer or as a highlighter to boost skin’s natural luminosity.

Christmas Collection! Featuring a host of skincare and makeup treats, these beauty showstoppers will please everyone (including yourself) on your gift list. It is a beautiful texture that sinks effortlessly into the skin with a super comfortable feel. The glow is instant. You can leave it there, add a touch on concealer, or go in with full, flawless makeup and get a really good helping of extra glow. So this is kind of a makeup and skincare hybrid, although it is most definitely more skincare than makeup in the most delightful balance possible. Let me tell you all about it. What is Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser? that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; It amps up that glow beautifully. I am also really keen to try mixing it into foundations to enhance the finish. I will let you know how I go with that. But basically, I’m obsessed with this.While glow-promising cleansers only seemed to cause breakouts and illuminating foundations left me looking sweaty after just a few minutes, one product has really proved its glow-giving abilities in a way no other has been able to. A new kind of moisturiser has found its way into my routine. Silicone-free, the Elemis Superfood Glow and Priming Moisturiser can be used as a daily moisturiser, a hydrating makeup primer or as a highlighter to enhance skin’s natural luminosity. Key Benefits

Leaves your skin radiant & hydrated I love this moisturiser. Leaves your skin glowy and radiant looking, while feeling hydrated. ILLUMINATING MINERALS: These micro minerals sit on the surface of the skin to catch and reflect light, delivering a dewy glow and helping to blur imperfections Fermented Green Tea Seed Oil Fermentation technology produces enzymes which enhance the release of lipids and polysaccharides, helping to soften and moisturise the skin. Who shouldn't use it: If you have acneic skin or very sensitive skin, proceed with caution. It won't cause heaps of damage, but you might not reap the intended benefits. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’;Who should use it: It's suited to pretty much all skin types, but those with dry or dull skin will benefit the most. Remember when I said that I wish Elemis would deliver a less wasteful version of its peel pads? Well, this is the closest thing the brand has offered. On one side, you have the peel, containing three enzymes to resurface and exfoliate, as well as phytic and mandelic acid to boost cell turnover. On the other, you have a post-peel hydrator to help restore moisture and leave skin supple and glowing. Fermented Green Tea Seed Oil leaves skin feeling nourished whilst an active Prebiotic helps to protect the delicate microbiome of the skin. Infused with light-reflecting micro-minerals that impart a fresh, dewy glow, the lightweight cream embraces your skin with essential moisture to plump and cushion. An energising blend of Kombucha, prebiotics and fermented Ginger is what powers this nourishing formula, bringing collective anti-ageing properties. Also enriched with fermented Green Tea Seed oil, the formula supports a healthy barrier function and respects the skin’s delicate microbiome.

Hydrate and prime skin with the Elemis Superfood Glow and Priming Moisturiser, a sheer, prebiotic moisturising cream that helps to reveal a smooth and radiant complexion. John Lewis plc, registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 724309) for the purpose of introducing the credit provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd, registered office: Wellington Buildings, 2-4 Wellington Street, Belfast BT1 6HT. Who should use it: Those with congestion-prone or dull skin who would benefit from a gentler daily exfoliant. Both lovely – the VB is much bronzier though – so I find it gives me a more tanned look. I like my skin to look paler all over and then I bronze up, so prefer Elemis for everyday. Does that hekp? xxx Enriched with a powerhouse duo of kombucha and fermented ginger, the moisturiser works to brighten and flood skin with nourishing hydration, and targets the appearance of enlarged pores, wrinkles and imperfections. It illuminates the skin from within, and contributes towards a natural, dewy brightness.It is formulated with an energising blend of Kombucha and Fermented Ginger to help brighten and illuminating microminerals to impart a subtle radiance. Fermented Green Tea Seed Oil leaves skin feeling nourished whilst an active Prebiotic helps to protect the delicate microbiome of the skin. Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store This multitasking formula can be used as a daily moisturiser, a hydrating makeup primer or to enhance skin’s natural luminosity. Sign up to our complimentary loyalty programme, NDULGE and make shopping with us even more rewarding.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop