Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold (Xbox One/Series X)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You play as Eivor, a Viking warrior who leads a clan out of Norway and begins raiding English towns during the Dark Ages. The Viking-era England is a fractured, ruinly-ridden, "born-in-the-wheel", the feudal and warring kingdoms, but under that chaos lies a rich land and a "mita" that awaits someone to conquer.

Explore England's Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory. I’m just burned out of the main game, and can’t see myself adding another 15 hours of the same old gameplay. We're committed to providing you with the best possible service, and we'll do everything we can to make sure you receive your items on time and in excellent condition.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. Upgrade to PlayStation 5 Version: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla PlayStation 4 game on Blu-Ray Disc must be kept inserted in a PlayStation 5 console to play the corresponding Assassin’s Creed Valhalla PlayStation 5 digital version at no additional cost, when available. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. The Gold Edition of the game includes: Copy of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game and The Season Pass.For your convenience, we have a same-day postage cut-off of 3pm from Monday to Friday (excluding UK bank holidays). To put it mildly, let's just say I'm so disappointed in the latest AC game, I played odyssey and I loved it, I was hoping for more of the same, but no, it was nothing at all like odyssey, its a completely different game with lots missing from the last AC, obviously it was going to be different but I underestimated how different. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. go9od game very open source, you need to get your settlement to a good speck, this managed by small raids and fishing, this gave settlement building and materials and metal for weapon upgrades.

Raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power in your quest to earn your place among the gods in Valhalla.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you are Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory. Next task I used my horse to travel and looked around the country then used the longboat to achieve small raids. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in Assassin's Creed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop