SPEEDLINK SL-650212-BKRD Competition PRO EXTRA USB Joystick - Anniversary Edition, Retro-Arcade-Stick, schwarz-rot for PCs and Android Devices

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SPEEDLINK SL-650212-BKRD Competition PRO EXTRA USB Joystick - Anniversary Edition, Retro-Arcade-Stick, schwarz-rot for PCs and Android Devices

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A las ventas internacionales les será de aplicación todo lo dispuesto en las presentes Condiciones Generales de Contratación salvo que alguna de sus estipulaciones fuese contraria a la legislación nacional del país de origen del CLIENTE. En cambio, si el cliente no acepta las presentes Condiciones Generales de Contratación, concluirá la operación y no comportará la asunción de ningún tipo de obligación por parte del cliente. It could be found in millions of homes across the world – and still brings joy to users to this day. Der Preis ist unerwartet hoch, aber der Markt ist sehr klein, könnte an zu geringen Stückzahlen liegen. Der einzige Unterschied den ich zum Original finden kann ist, dass dieser Joystick hier etwas schwerer läuft.

First was microswitched stick with leaf switched buttons in the classic black and red, second and third had microswitched everything, one in the classic colours the other transparent and red, with an autofire button. Natürlich gibt es diesen Joystick auch heute noch als neues Produkt für den Computer und alle Knöpfe mit individuellen Funktionen. Features: Digital joystick with micro switches, four digital buttons with micro switches, two digital axis, autofire function, USB connector, robust shaft, compatible with Windows® 7 and AmigaOS 4.Los gastos de envío NO están incluidos en el precio de los artículos ya que los mismos dependerán de la cantidad de artículos seleccionados y del lugar de entrega del pedido. I can map up, down, left, right, A and B but when I’m prompted to map X, Y, Menu and Home, I have to use the Gamepad to skip the action by pressing Y on the Gamepad. El comprador acepta las condiciones aquí señaladas, en cuanto a las desavenencias que pudieran derivarse del trato mercantil, será lo dispuesto en los tribunales de justicia de la ciudad de Lorca perteneciente ala Comunidad Autónomade Murcia, renunciando el comprador a otro fuero o tribunal que no sea de esta Comunidad Autónoma . Well I'm back in the 1980's with this product, it is a perfect recreation of the joystick that I was using back in the day. I tested the Joystick on Windows 10, Linux, Retropie on the Raspberry Pi (Linux again) and MiSTer FPGA device and it worked flawlessly across all of these platforms.

Si un material es enviado a nuestro servicio técnico sin encontrarse defectuoso, (por ejemplo debido a que el cliente no ha sabido realizar su correcta instalación y puesta en marcha por carecer de los conocimientos necesarios), no será tramitado como un producto en garantía, sino como servicio técnico, en este caso ASB facilitará al cliente un presupuesto, basado en las tarifas propias de dicho servicio, en el que se incluirá tanto el tiempo dedicado por nuestro servicio técnico al testeo del material como los gastos de envío de vuelta del mismo. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. El usuario, si así lo desea, podrá pagar su compra por adelantado, en el momento de envío dela Solicitudde Pedido, utilizando PayPal. Its design with the unmistakable arcade stick and technology correspond to the original COMPETITION PRO from the eighties, the famous and popular joystick for home computers.Not cheap, especially once you factor in the need for a DB9 to USB adapter, but it's fully micro-switched using modern parts. Por otro lado las ventas que se realicen por personas físicas domiciliadas en cualquiera de los países comunitarios estarán sujetas a impuestos. Also compatible with the Minimig, Chameleon and Commodore C64/C128, Atari ST, Atari XL, Atari 2600, Amstrad CPC, MSX Systems. Having just two one fire button though, would severely handicap you in most of the cores that are not the Atari 2600, or 80s micros.

I wanted to use the joystick with some emulators that I have for the ZX Spectrum and it works perfectly with everything that I have used it with. No se añadirá el IVA en caso de venta a empresas ubicadas en países dela UEy a clientes de países extra europeos. I even considered opening the thing up and rewiring them so the dedicated "main" button is swapped to the left. Overall though this is worth every penny, it will transform your game play and make them much more enjoyable.The COMPETITION PRO EXTRA is digitally designed with microswitches and two axes, making it perfect for arcade and retro games.

Looking at /dev/input I could see js0 and test it using jstest js0 successfully but it would not be recognised within the emulators. Please therefore let us know if you are dissatisfied with any of our products, or if you have received faulty or defective goods.The design is nostalgic, inspired by the original Competition Pro’s arcade machine stick from the 80s. Se establece expresamente a favor de CLIENTE la reserva del dominio y propiedad de los equipos y piezas que se reflejan en la factura hasta tanto no haya sido satisfecha la totalidad de su importe. eu en el momento mismo del envío de la solicitud de pedido, la cual, está a disposición de los clientes en la página web. Ventas Internacionales \r\n Para todas aquellas ventas que se realicen fuera del territorio español, se aplicarán los portes que correspondan al peso y volumen de los artículos solicitados según será confirmado al CLIENTE antes de finalizar el pedido. Some say the Zip Stick was a superior joystick of the same style but my heart will always lie with the Competition Pro.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop