Carolina Herrera Chic For Men 3.4 Oz Edt Spray

Carolina Herrera Chic For Men 3.4 Oz Edt Spray

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sexy Men е предназначен за активни млади мъже, след които жените се обръщат. Съчетанието на ванилия, бергамот и мандарина намеква за любов и създава облак от страст около мъжете, които знаят цената си. За почитателите на по-леките миризми е цитрусовия Carolina Herrera 212Романтиците ще предпочетат микса от цветя и плодове на Herrera Aqua. Удачен избор за смелите и целеустремените е Chic For Men. What to say about this fragrance above all is: It is a true all-rounder. For all seasons and all occasions, because it is so balanced. Very multifaceted, without going too much in one direction. A bit fruity, spicy, fresh, woody, soft, sweet, sensual and above all balanced and balanced. if i were being completely neutral this would be my rating. To those of you who appreciate light fruity frags with a woody base this is most definitely worth a look. Watermelon is not a note that you expect to find in a men's fragrance, and I must admit that I was a little sceptical at first. After finally sampling Chic for Men, I was pleased to find that the watermelon accord actually works in this composition. However this fragrance does appear to be more unisex than masculine. While I was brooding for hours in front of the wardrobe, she was ready in 5 minutes and always looked fancy bello - without ever looking dressed up.

Sexy Men, Carolina Herrera, Chic, Herrera For Men, 212 Sexy Woman, Herrera Aqua Menи др.- всеки от тези парфюми е пълен с разкош, шик и очарование. Стъклените бутилчици разкриват тайни, откровения и вълшебни приказки. Осезаемите орнаменти на ароматите ненатрапчиво завършват стила на съвременния джентълмен и на светската лъвица. Най-добрите мъжки парфюми Каролина Херера And also the fragrance is chic in an unpretentious way, because it is rather casual - in a charming way. And I owned two bottles of Intuition by Estee Lauder, another scent that made me feel clean all day, and that I would like to own again.

Terms and Conditions of return

the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product description Third time, I had applied it around 2pm and went to work got some compliments but it doesn’t stop there I got off work around 1am and afterwards went to hangout with my ex and she said this is the sexiest cologne she had smelled on me! Btw this is almost 12 hrs later!! One of the Fore-Fathers of the modern day "best selling" generics, Chic by Carolina Herrera is a a fruity, woody, spicey concoction that is a very people friendly scent. What automatically draws you in is this synthetic but watery watermelon along with other citrus notes and a supportive cardamom. The watermelon, the feature of this scent in my opinion, is not authentic but it's pleasant nonetheless. Though synthetic one still gets the impression of "JUICY" when experiencing the opening. Watermelon notes aren't as common in men's perfumery as lime, lemon, orange or grapefruit so it really stands out to me here. CH makes very green sweet frags and this is very reminiscent of 212. Chic for Men would make an awesome warm weather scent. You sure wouldn't smell like anyone else. I like the way this fragrance smells on my skin, so I may even consider buying a bottle and scratching out the 'for men' part of the name. It's ten times better than Chic for Women, that's one thing for sure. That sweet, juicy watermelon accord comes in swinging from the minute you first apply this scent. With some natural sweetness emanating from this fruit accord, spicy cinnamon and cardamom attempt to tame this rather sugary and emasculating opening.

Chic is another excellent men's cologne by Carolina Herrera who mastered the art of blending both citrusy notes with spicy/woodsy notes to create a unique high quality frag. When you first spray it you can smell a very fresh/clean aroma of bergamot, lemon and coriander. The mid notes of pepper and sandalwood give it a warm spicy blend. The base notes come alive when you smell both amber/woodsy(cedar) notes as well as Tonka beans which sweeten the frag after it has settled to give it a real sexy appeal. it almost seems like it is a weakened version of the Chanel Allure line. Fresh with melons but all in all the same category of scents. Projection is not that much great, projects well in the first hour and then close to the skin. Would've like it a lot if it projected more. Longevity on my skin is good. stays for like 4 hours max. Sun was out the other day so I gave this a wearing. All I can say was that I was pleasantly reminded of how great this scent is. I am constantly struggling to find a more versatile freshie. Citruses are of course common in any fresh scent but, in the instance of Carolina Herrara's Chic, citruses are paired with a bit of watermelon and spices and presto we get the versatility I was looking for. Chic isn't the ultimate day time night time feel good hit of the summer. Chic is more that spring/summer top down sporty fragrance that stays with you all day during a wearing and leaves you enveloped in a lovely spicy, musky auraOur liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will Lyral was the first one cut-off. For a short period, certain batches still mention Lilial. Then it's gone too. First off, I feel the description of this is hilarious - it goes off on how "very masculine" thus is and how it's for a refined gentleman and so on... It's none of these, it is a deliciously sweet and fluffy synthetic scent that would likely appeal to teens posing as adults. Don't get me wrong, I love this scent as it is quite reminiscent of Acqua di Gio but with the sweetness turned up to 11! It has a playful fizzy accord that melds the citrus and melon notes quite well. To me, this smells like a store that sells fragrant melon sorbet, spiced cola, and has some fragrant wood flooring. I'm not even going to try and dissect the notes - it's an amalgam of sweet, spiced woods and it works! It hangs around for a good 8 hours or so and would definitely work on a woman who enjoys woody scents and sweets. The drydown is just a vague fizzy wood that is very similar to the fizzy goodness of Moschino Uomo (a much cheaper and equally great fume) - great for teens and those young at heart! I hope you all find something transcendental - even the smallest moment can move you if you're open to it! CH Men Sport напомня за безкраен син океан и е за спортни натури, готови да завладеят необятните водни простори.

Clear test recommendation, especially for (rather younger) gentlemen who are looking for a versatile "mainstream fragrance" for a relatively low price and wish for a fragrance that they will probably never smell on the street at others.Do you feel like gentle, masculine, and sophisticated men? Are you a womanizer? Chic is the right perfume for you. Start with a fresh watermelon and lemon scent, slowly getting more fresh and somehow becomes more calmly from the scent of cinnamons and rosin wood. Combination of both scents become so sexy when I smelled it. But it's not a pure sweet perfume, just a fresh and sexy perfume. Tempting and strong, so don't be surprised if a lot of women will be staring at you with a smile. It has a good longevity although if you're living at a tropical countries such as Indonesia. On my husband's skin, it stays for 12 hours, and good 24 hours if I sprayed on his shirt. Good job. not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and

I love this perfume, because I love flowery scents and especially rose, allthough in this scent the rose is subtle. For me this is a scent that I wear in spring and summer, when I want to smell fresh, it cools me down. It smells as if I just took a shower and I love to smell that clean, especially when it is warm outside. The heart is a little more promising with more cardamom, pepper and tonka bean. A hint of masculinity is evident by this stage, continuing into the drydown. As confused as I was by the sweet watermelon top note, I have to admit that I enjoyed its uniqueness. You get the semblance of melon in the opening, not a clean or bright melon, but a sweet-spicy melon-like scent mixed with some inoffensive peppers. This is the best part, and unfortunately only lasts in the opening. The mid dabs into some "cinnamon" which smells to me like pencil shavings. Thankfully, the mid is also short lived. The drydown introduces a vanilla-amber combo, which is very pleasant, although nothing groundbreaking or unique.Today, we see Chic's ingredient list is featuring Hydroxycitronellal, one of the oldest and another very common muguet material. It's safe to assume that it is not the only one, pretty sure there's other varieties added to try to close the huge gap of Lyral/Lilial, but we can't see it because not every muguet material is mandatory for labeling. We can also see Hexyl Cinnamal (an oily waxy spicy-fruity jasmine ingredient) is added into the mix. Again, this could be that at previous times labeling requirements were different, so I'm just trying to draw conclusions without being 100% sure. In connclusion: This fragrance smells amazing but it doesn’t project great as a matter of fact after wearing it for 2 months I’m sure it dies down to the skin after 30 mins. But, the magic is that even though you will definitely go nose blind to this within an hour after you apply it others can smell it on you for 8+hrs Good Girl – едно вълнуващо парфюмно изкушение на базата на съставки като бадем, кафе, жасмин, тубероза, какао и сандалово дърво, което и до днес трайно се настанява в сърцата на любителките на изящната парфюмерия по цял свят. Да заложим ли на Carolina Herrera 212 VIP, когато искаме да направим прекрасен подарък на някого? I don't smell the Watermelon here as a individual note, but i do get that Peppery, citric muskiness that is very clean and airy and the pepper gives that bite that prevents it from becoming a bland white smell. In that regard, i wouldn't call this a fruity scent. Fair price. It is available in two sizes: 60ml (about 35-40 Euro) and 100ml (about 50 Euro). Like many other fragrances, they are more likely to be available in online shops, which can make a fragrance more interesting. The fragrance is not the most extraordinary, but good that it is not often represented. A big advantage for me is that this brand is very unknown here in Germany. You get good designer goods that are not transferred by the masses.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop