Watercolours

Watercolours

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. For 20 years the Prince of Wales has found private expression for his love of the countryside through the medium of watercolour painting. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.Today he is President of The Queen Elizabeth Castle of Mey Trust, and is committed to furthering the Trust's objectives. All lots are available to view in our Montgomery Street saleroom throughout the auction, Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm). I very quickly discovered how incredibly difficult it is to paint well in such a spontaneous medium, and the feeling of frustration at not being able to achieve on paper the image that your eye has presented you with is intense!

Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. One need only look at the Turneresque beauty of Looking Towards Mar Lodge in the Rain, the dancing Dufyesque color of Andraitxyes. Our notecards feature four designs printed on two cards: the Terrace Garden, the Cedar Tree in front of Highgrove House, the Sanctuary in the Snow, and the South Front of Highgrove House.As the oldest son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, King Charles III is the king of the United Kingdom. Each of the 73 color plates in this book also are accompanied by Prince Charles's personal experiences while painting the picture.

But, nevertheless, the great thing about painting is that you are making your own individual interpretation of whatever view you have chosen. I was sitting on a grass slope amongst a large quantity of sheep droppings with my back beginning to give out and with pins and needles in my bottom! Instead, I wanted to accurately show the techniques used by The Prince in a tapestry, to represent the idea of the layers of colour he used and the quick strokes he applied. It is not only of historical value but also shows the Prince of Wales - now soon to be Crowned in 2023 the King of England, versatility with the brush. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

The Prince of Wales (or The Duke of Rothesay, as he is known in Scotland) has many fond memories of visiting The Castle of Mey on holiday as a child, with his grandmother. The tapestry was presented to The Prince at Dumfries House in 2019 and is now on display at The Castle of Mey. The British have been known to consider strongly ``opinionated'' views unseemly, and yet the Prince of Wales is well known for issuing firm-minded positions on all sorts of subjects.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop