Beautiful Disaster: Jamie McGuire (BEAUTIFUL SERIES)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I smiled and walked past them into the dorms, wondering if Travis would make good on his promise not to flirt. He wasn’t hard to figure out; he either saw me as a challenge, or safely unattractive enough to be a good friend. I wasn’t sure which bothered me worse. A slow smile crept across his face before he spoke. “I haven’t asked you sleep with me,” his eyes drifted to the ceiling in thought, “have I?” America grabbed her roll and threw it down the table, narrowly missing the girl’s face. Before the girl could say another word, Travis let his knees give way, sending her tumbling to the floor. I’m already impressed. I don’t normally have to beg girls to come to my apartment.” “I’m sure,” I said, screwing my face into disgust.

Beautiful Disaster’ Sets Dylan Sprouse, Virginia Gardner ‘Beautiful Disaster’ Sets Dylan Sprouse, Virginia Gardner

Who can tell me which President had a cross-­‐eyed wife with a bad case of the uglies?” Chaney asked. A petite brunette stepped in front of us, wide-­‐eyed and hopeful. “Hey, Travis,” she lilted, playing with her hair. A twitch. Your eyes keep wiggling around.” He laughed again when I glared at him. “Those are some amazing eyes though,” he said, leaning just inches from my face. “What color is that, anyway? Grey?” Professor Chaney strolled in, and Travis turned his attention to the front of the room. A residual smile lingered on his face, making the dimple in his cheek sink in. The more he smiled, the more I wanted to hate him, and yet it was the very thing that made hating him impossible. I’m not embarrassed.” I fidgeted with the falling strands of my hair and then decided to pull it down and smooth it into another bun, trying to ignore the awkward silence.I scanned the tattoos covering his arm. “I’ll just say that you seem more criminal and less justice.” Stay close! It’ll get worse once it starts!” Shepley yelled over the noise. America grabbed his hand, and then mine as Shepley led us through the sea of people. He was the worst kind of confident. Not only was he shamelessly aware of his appeal, he was so used to women throwing themselves at him that he regarded my cool demeanor as refreshing instead of an insult. I would have to change my strategy. Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate number of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance from the darkness of her past, but when she arrives a...

Beautiful Disaster Series in Order by Jamie McGuire - FictionDB

America followed me into my dorm room, and then sneered at my roommate, Kara. I immediately peeled off the bloody cardigan, throwing it into the hamper. No you haven’t,” America said before realizing her mistake. “Oh...er...that’s right, I forgot you grabbed a...pizza? Before we left.”His eyes brightened. “You have my word. I won’t even think about your panties...unless you want me to.”

Beautiful Disaster by Laura Spinella | Goodreads Beautiful Disaster by Laura Spinella | Goodreads

I’m not a Barbie twin or one of your little groupies up there,” I said, glancing at the girls behind us. “I’m not impressed with your tattoos, or your boyish charm, or your forced indifference, so you can stop the antics, okay?”I shook my head, dumbfounded at the thought of five Travises running around in one household. “Do they all have tattoos?”

Beautiful Disaster(Series) · OverDrive: ebooks, audiobooks Beautiful Disaster(Series) · OverDrive: ebooks, audiobooks

Oh, you will.” She winked at me and then shut the door behind her. Less than a minute later, my cell phone chimed. Per her usual, America texted me seconds after we had said goodbye. Ah! A smile. I’m not a rotten bastard after all,” he winked. “It was nice to meet you, Pidge.” He walked around the table and leaned into America’s ear. What were we talking about?” I asked, warding off the heat rising under my cheeks. “You. What’s your major?” he asked. I watched Travis with a dubious expression and his eyebrows shot up. “What? You don’t think a guy covered in tats and that trades punches for a living can get the grades? I’m not in school because I have nothing better to do.” America pulled the gum from her mouth in a long string. “You’re only making it worse by brushing him off. He’s not used to that.”Travis settled in for the challenge I presented. “My name’s Travis. Travis Maddox.” I rolled my eyes. “I know who you are.” Adam brought the bull horn to his mouth once again, and the yelling and movement escalated to a feverish pace.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop