Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Moonstone

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Moonstone

RRP: £437.38
Price: £218.69
£218.69 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This color caught my eyes as I saw many lovely ladies wearing golden highlighters on the bronzed skin and looking absolutely flawless. I love this highlight so much and I think it is the perfect highlighting shade for my skin tone and would look so pretty on so many others. I also swatches Subsolar from Sleek Solstice palette just to give you an idea how this one is the most intense and has the brightest shine of these all.

It’s not chunky glitter, but you can definitely see sparkles on your skin when you look at things up close. I, myself, have been using Becca highlighters since 2015, but due to procrastination, I have never written a thorough review on my blog (note to self: nothing good comes from procrastination! A celebration of highlight, BECCA's Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Gradient Glow includes 5 best-selling shades all in one place!Depending on how little or how much you are using, you can create the full-on Instagram glam to every day healthy glow with these babies.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide. They also don’t have third parties test on their behalf and they don’t sell their products in countries where animal testing is required by law. Regardless of where you choose to purchase from, make sure to check if Rakuten (ebates) is offering cashback.If you want a more trendy duo chrome kind of shimmer opt for their Light Chaser Highlighters (reviewed here when I was super tan!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop