DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Impact Wrench, 1/2" Hog Ring, Includes LED Work Light and Belt Clip, Bare Tool Only (DCF891B)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Impact Wrench, 1/2" Hog Ring, Includes LED Work Light and Belt Clip, Bare Tool Only (DCF891B)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have only used this impact on one job but I was hopeful that the rated range torque values also applied in reverse but like most other Dewalt models reverse is always max torque. At this point this is my only criticism of the DCF891, as the step from the DCF923 to the DCF891 is enough to destroy a 1/2" grade 8 course threaded stud when removing a rusted nut. In general the construction of the unit seems to fit the expectations at the price point and while I am not 100% sure it seems that the plastic may be nylon or possibly some other oil resistant plastic, but you can see it has a ton of glass in it so it should hold up well. I have attached a few pictures trying to give a reasonable size comparison with the other impacts I carry. So far I am happy and if the new high torque comes close to it's claims of 1000 ft/lbs fastening torque I think I can dump the mobile air compressor and air impacts for most of my needs. As I work as a driver/mechanic that would be a huge win for me. Precision Wrench™ in reverse impacts at high speed to loosen the fastener. Once the tool senses that the fastener is loose, it slows down to prevent running the fastener off.

Bright white LED located on foot of tool with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality Efficient brushless motor delivers high performance, extends tool life and allows for much shorter design Low mode runs at a slower speed in forwards for more delicate fastening applications, but runs at full speed in reverse where high torque is less of a problem.

DeWalt DCF891 Mid Torque Impact Wrench Features

Precision Wrench™ in forward runs the fastener is run up at full speed until the tool starts to impact. As soon as this happens the tool pauses to allow the user to stop, then impacts at 3100ipm if more torque is required. First off I have never owned the previous Dewalt mid-torque as it just didn't fit in with my needs. But with a claimed 600 ft/lbs the new model should be able to snug up 1" grade 8 bolts safely while allowing me to have enough head room to fully torque them if the numbers match up.

The DeWalt DCF891 XR 1/2" Hog Ring Anvil Impact Wrench has a brushless motor for efficient performance and run time. With a 4-mode switch for accurate application control. The ergonomic design features a compact head length, making it ideal for use in confined areas. The marketing claims are 600 ft-lbs of tightening and 800 ft-lbs of loosening (breakaway) torque. You get 4 modes to choose from, 3 progressively stronger power modes and a Precision Wrench mode. Using mode 3, which is the strongest, you get 3,000 IPM (impacts per minute) and 2,000 RPM at the maximum trigger pull. The Precision Wrench mode will automatically stop the DCF891 when it senses the fastener is snug. This same mode will slow the tool once it senses the fastener is loose. mode settings (Low, Precision Wrench™, High) for optimal control over fastening applications, reducing the risk of damage to material, accessories and components;Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and functionality. Now with brightness control so you can dim or turn off the light to suit the environment • Comfortable rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop