Cutex Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We all know that anything that’s also used as a paint stripper can’t possibly be good for you, so why is acetone the nail salon professional’s go-to for removal in the first place? Acetone-free nail polish removers may use ethyl acetate or methyl ethyl keytone as the solvent, instead of acetone.

It seems like acetone has become public enemy number one when it comes to nails. In this day and age where people are becoming more health-conscious, they want to know what’s in the things that they’re putting in and on their bodies… and on their nails! I’ve covered lots of topics in my eco-friendly health and beauty section, yet never nails. I’ve never been a big nail polish wearer, to be honest. It just isn’t my thing. But then I had two daughters. One of whom is very into painting her nails. Suddenly I had to consider things like not only the nail polish itself but also nail polish remover. Yes, when compared to nail polish removers with acetone, non-acetone bases help keep your nails healthy and strong. This is because they are often formulated with natural ingredients like soy and essential oils that do not dry out the nails and cuticles like acetone does. The oils also moisturize the skin around the nails and the nail bed itself, leaving them feeling soft.Related: Read our article on the Best Cruelty-Free, Non-Toxic Nail Polish Brands<— These are the nail color brands that we trust the most!

This cruelty-free nail polish remover works perfectly on Cote nail polish (of course,) but it’s also effective at removing non-natural nail polish, as well. It doesn’t remove gel polish, however.Using undiluted pure acetone is much more effective than using nail polish remover for removing acrylic nails. The better your remover works, the less scraping and filing you will need to do. And the less damage you will do to your nails! As we wrote previously in our guide to the 11 Best Natural Nail Polish Brands, we love Ella + Mila’s non-toxic, cruelty-free nail polish. But now, we also love their super cutesy but still effective acetone-free nail polish remover. Tip: Take it slow! As with any method of how to take acrylic nails off without acetone, you want to be patient and gentle to avoid damage. If you begin to feel pain, switch to another option of acrylic nail removal. How to take off acrylic nails with a credit card A nail polish remover is a substance used for, as you may have guessed by the name, removing nail polish. Nail polish removers are made up of a solvent and a fatty material like lanolin or caster oil. They may also include other additives like fragrance and color.

But when it comes to the much harder-to-remove nail manicure treatments, like dip powder nails and acrylics, acetone is the most effective and surprisingly, the healthiest option for your nails to remove these types of manicures.

Although nail polish remover is not as harsh, (because the acetone in nail polish is diluted) as pure acetone, or a salon-grade remover which can be 70% to 90% acetone, regular nail polish remover is also less effective. What this means is the ingredients themselves aren’t toxic. However, we shouldn’t get complacent. Both acetone and ethyl acetate are dangerous when ingested. Overall, this acetone-free nail polish remover is super effective and gentle. Ideal for all skin types, it’s proudly made in the U.S.. Plus, it comes in ideal 2-oz travel-sized containers, as well as the standard 4-ounce bottles. The downside is that is the most expensive natural nail polish remover in this roundup. However, it does come in a much larger bottle than the others. This means it does work out comparable – if not cheaper – in price to the other products featured.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop