Dulux Quick Dry Satinwood Paint For Wood And Metal - Egyptian Cotton 750Ml

Dulux Quick Dry Satinwood Paint For Wood And Metal - Egyptian Cotton 750Ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Choose from a rainbow of colours in our Dulux paint collection, finding a perfect shade to suit your space. While we have done our utmost to showcase the colours on screen to their true colour, unfortunately, screens do not accurately represent paint colours as they will appear in your home. We hope to deliver to these areas in the future, however the cost is prohibitivley high for us at this time. Or pick a standout Dulux paint colour, like sapphire blue, pretty pink, or pepper red, to add personality to your space. Where a strong colour change is involved then a coat of an appropriate coloured Dulux Trade Quick Dry Undercoat may be required.

I agree with PPs - I like Egyptian Cotton (I have it in my hall/stairway), but it is definitely a neutral, you can’t have it as a feature with another neutral.The coverage rates will vary depending on surface being coated and the particular product range being used.

Dulux Matt is a smooth and creamy emulsion paint for use on walls and ceilings which is ideal for a modern, flat finish. The finish has been produced with reduced carbon and energy, resulting in a low VOC content gloss finish.Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. Whilst leading-edge technology has been used in the development of this product, the nature of white solvent-based paints means that they will all discolour over time. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. PaintWell increased its Industrial Paints offering with the acquisition of Promain UK Limited, the preferred UK distributor for many of the world’s leading paint and surface coatings manufacturers.

Our carefully selected colours have been expertly curated into different tonal palettes to make finding your perfect shade easy.Dulux Egyptian Cotton is a beautiful, distinctive and versatile warm neutral paint colour perfect for every room. Dulux Washable Diamond Matt - A tough, washable matt emulsion with 10 times the durability of silk emulsions. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. If you're not 100% happy with the quality of our products, we guarantee that we'll put it right for you – refunding, replacing, or rectifying the issue.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop