Aquaplay LockBox

Aquaplay LockBox

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A boy aged 2 laughed when he was shown what the pumper does with the water as it sprayed out into the empty pit”.

This year is going to be different and we cannot wait to make lots of fun and exciting memories with my two favourites and the pup.There is a wide range of different toys in the Aqua Play collection including starter canal systems, lock boxes, mega bridges, ports, more accessories and extension that can be added on to any other set. Until we get Lotta and Nils my daughter has also brought some other water friendly toys into the mix too and really unleashing her imagination. Let Wilma the Hippo take the container boat out for a journey through the AquaPlay LockBox Water Playset. The set sparked conversation and provided hands-on opportunities for children to experiment and problem-solve with moving parts.

My daughter loves water play, but as we don't have the room to create a space for water play we have the next best thing with this new toy from Aqua Play. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. That way when you come to the point where you’re comparing product options you can filter to only show the products from brands in your list. As soon as she opened it up she was in complete awe of all the gates and especially loved spraying the water from the pump at our puppy Winston, who of course joined in with the fun too.Together we live in the beautiful Norfolk countryside with our adorable sausage dog, the newest member of our family. This is great for getting a really quick idea of the quality just by seeing the sort of quality you can expect.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop