Power Supply Replacement for Boss Psa-240 Adapter Uk 9V

Power Supply Replacement for Boss Psa-240 Adapter Uk 9V

RRP: £5.99
Price: £2.995
£2.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you require further assistance, all Product Support questions are handled via BACKSTAGE which can be accessed via eu.

All of our branded adapters come with Ferrite/Choke Beads as standard which stop interference with electronic devices. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Peach Guitars is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.It's been fun to watch and grow right alongside Roland, as they've introduced wave after wave of revolutionary keyboards, digital pianos, and more.

One minor complaint is that the cable is really really long which is useful when you're trying to reach a socket that's far away but for me that I use them with a power strip under my pedals it can get a bit cluttered under my pedalboard when I have the four of them together. We celebrate the history and creativity of this land's First Peoples and pay respect to their Elders - past and present. With this new improved model, the power cable length is increased to almost 10 feet, giving you plenty of room to move around.Our products are CE/FCC/RoHS certified, they are tested by our manufacturers to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM products. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Before being dispatched to you, the product will be carefully checked, cleaned and carefully packed in to its original box, including any additional accessories and instruction manuals. Ordinary (read: not designed for audio applications) 9V DC converters can cause noise to creep into your signal chain. If the fault occurs within the first 180 days of your ownership, we'll collect the goods and deliver them back to you free of charge.

I like the blue light because when checking if some piece of gear is not working, the blue light tells me it still is alive.

This trick works with any power supply where the outputs share a common ground – daisy chain setups, DC Brick etc. Capable of powering any BOSS effect pedal, the Roland/BOSS PSA-120 can also power equipment with digital circuitry. But you can also modify your pedal the same way Boss did, to make it compatible with a regulated 9vDC (PSA) supply – that’s what I do, and here’s how you can do it too.

This official Boss 9V Power Supply is the ideal choice for providing clean mains power to a single effects pedal or a chain on your pedalboard.Good Lead® is a registered trademark in the Trademarks Registry in accordance with the Trade Mark Act 1994 of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If your goods develop a fault within the warranty period, we'll quickly repair or replace the item for you. Like most musicians, I have a bag full of old wall worst and power adapters, none of them would power my SH-101. Hum-free and reliable, this power supply is strongly recommended for pedals that consume too much battery, such as Delay and Pitch-Shifting pedals. With its slim body design, the PSA-240 allows unrestricted access to adjacent power outlets for convenient connectivity.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop