Opalberry Paint by Numbers for Adults - 16x20 Wrinkle-Free Rolled Canvas - Adults' Paint-by-Number Kits on Canvas - DIY Painting by Numbers for Adults - Paint by Numbers Sailing on The Sound

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Opalberry Paint by Numbers for Adults - 16x20 Wrinkle-Free Rolled Canvas - Adults' Paint-by-Number Kits on Canvas - DIY Painting by Numbers for Adults - Paint by Numbers Sailing on The Sound

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The numbers on the canvas were easy to see, there was no mixing of paints required, and the paints were of a high quality. The lighter red print was a great idea and the magnifier included was a nice touch. Even the box was nicely done.

Paint by Numbers Kits of 2023 (Review) - Charlotte The Best Paint by Numbers Kits of 2023 (Review) - Charlotte

Some people like the idea of painting, but not the mess that comes with it. Enter the diamond painting kit. A cross between paint by numbers and cross stitch, this method creates art by applying sparkling resin rhinestones, one-by-one, onto an adhesive color-coded canvas painting. Because of the method, this may take longer to complete than a traditional paint-by-number piece, but the end result is just as beautiful—and has an extra shine to it. If you’re planning your next get-together, here are some fun ideas to help you get started. Plan a dress-up party. Though a frame comes at an additional cost, you can use the included hanging kit to display your completed masterpiece. Acrylic paints can be opaque, translucent, or transparent and the latter needs more work to cover. It’s a fact of acrylic life - a fully opaque yellow paint has not been invented yet!At first, I was really excited for the 2 designs I bought until I started. THE PAINT is horrible! Half of the colors are dried up and unusable (I did try to salvage). I was really looking forward to doing these but found nothing but disappointment. I'm afraid to open my other to more disappointment. First, you’ll want to choose the image you plan to paint. We recommend choosing a picture that you find attractive and enjoyable to work on. Otherwise, you won’t have as much fun filling it in. You might also want to consider choosing an image that you’d like to display in your home afterward. Difficulty

Opalberry Paint by Numbers for Adults - Number Painting Kit Opalberry Paint by Numbers for Adults - Number Painting Kit

Some people are able to paint amazing pictures onto blank canvases with ease, but many find it difficult or challenging to come up with their own images and paint them onto paper. That’s where paint by numbers kits come in handy. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our company and that you are satisfied with the quality of our products. I am Happy I’ve found opalberry paint by number kits. The creamiest paints I have experienced, canvas is lovely, and the brushes are fantastic, the only complaint that I have is that there is no picture in my kit and no numbered paint sheet in my kit other than that I am extremely satisfied with this company.

Frequently Asked Questions

For a more worry-free painting experience, your Opalberry PBN kit already comes with everything you need to paint straight from the box: a complete set of tools that include your chosen design printed on your choice of canvas, ready-to-use acrylic paint, and 3 pieces of wooden-handled paint brushes. The benefits painting by numbers can bring to you are significant. As an adult, you have to cope daily with stress related issues, at home, at work, and the list can go on. Especially during the last two years when our worlds has turned upside down due the COVID pandemic, forcing us to change the way we live, we work, the way we travel and spend our holidays – our behavior has suffered tremendous challenges. The side effects of such changes are many and diverse – anxiety, depression, loss of appetite to name a few, and in general, we lost some of the joy of living. You spend a quiet, relaxing evening unwinding as you work on your Opalberry paint by numbers kit - but what’s that? oh, no! you used the wrong paint color on an area. Fret not, you can still turn this painting booboo around!

All The Designs Opalberry

Why not turn your favorite memories into works of art? Become a master artist by creating and painting your own designs, as we also offer custom paint by numbers paintings created from your photographs. Once painted, these canvases will perfectly embellish your home or make excellent gifts for your loved ones who will surely recognize your talent! PAINT BY NUMBERS, A FUN AND ORIGINAL GIFT. The paint colors provided aren’t an exact match for the original hues, but that gives you the chance to make it your own. And given the high-quality of the paints, you don’t have to use a heavy hand when filling in this masterpiece. Your framed paintings for adults have me hooked. I usually paint over an hour each day and have completed nineteen that I share with my family. To start, all of the paints come ready to use, meaning there is no blending or mixing required to achieve the bold hues. Second, this kit comes with three paintings, allowing you multiple opportunities to improve and perfect your skill. On top of that, each painting has its own set of paints and brushes, so you don't have to worry about purchasing extra supplies. Yes, you can! To keep your paints from drying out, make sure to close the lid on tightly. Exposure to air and moisture affects your paint’s consistency. If your paint jars have been left opened, mix a little bit of water into the paint until you achieve your desired consistency.You can put your framed Opalberry PBN kit on an easel like on the setup above if you already have one at home. Otherwise, you can lay your canvas down on a table like on the setup below. Some paint by numbers kits are more complex and difficult than others, with lots of colors and many small sections that require a lot of care and precision. Try to find a kit that matches your ability level or the ability of the person you’re buying it for. Contents We always strive to provide our customers with high-quality products, and we're sorry that we fell short of your expectations this time. We would like to make things right and ensure your satisfaction with our service. Famous works of art come at a cost; unless, of course, you recreate it yourself. Canvas By Numbers sells kits for several legendary paintings, such as Vincent Van Gogh’s Starry Night and Claude Monet’s Water Lilies. But there is something about Katsushika Hokusai’s The Great Wave that makes completing it a challenging and calming activity. Created by American artist Johnathan Harris, Cherry Lane allows at-home artists to capture the beauty of Cherry Blossoms. However, take note that this painting isn’t for first-timers. The accentuated colors and abstract details make this a more advanced kit—perfect for someone who is looking for a challenge.

Opalberry Paint by Numbers for Adults - Number Painting Kit

One of the best things about paint-by-numbers kits is that you don’t need to be a highly-trained or super-skilled artist. Even young children have fun with these kits, simply following the numbers and filling in the sections. A relaxing activity

Finally they come with a nice little magnifying ruler and a little card with a photo of the PBN that you can personalize. Nice little extras! We have heard time and time again how art can be good for your heart and soul. Finishing a PBN painting releases happy hormones and gives you a boost of confidence. It also helps give you the courage to create your own art. Staring at a blank canvas can be daunting, but with time and practice, you can take on your painting project and finish with flying colors (pun intended)! Increasingly popular with adults and children all over the globe, these kits provide the outline of a picture, are divided into sections and are labeled with different numbers. You then fill in the section according to the numbered guide. A hobby loved by people of all ages, painting by numbers has become a go-to activity for those looking to unwind at the end of a busy day. An excellent way to relax while letting out some creative energy, working on a paint by numbers masterpiece can also help you develop art skills you never knew you had. Some paint by numbers artists have become so good in painting that they end up selling their finished paintings.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop