Lust For Life

Lust For Life

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. During the interview with Zane Lowe for Beats 1 Radio, Del Rey confirmed that she had 4 tracks that were left on the "cutting room floor" but she stated she may include them somewhere.

At the end of the tour, Pop became fed up with RCA and decided he was going to quickly finish his contract with a live album. In her interview with Zane Lowe, Del Rey revealed that " Roses Bloom for You" was intended to be an introduction to the album. The two original albums were also re-released individually, each paired with an additional album of live material to create separate stand-alone two-disc deluxe editions.And on “13 Beaches,” a Hollywood film score that stutters and thuds into narcotic rap drums and ’90s alternative angst, Del Rey merges her symbolism and literalism into something like zen poetry: “It took 13 beaches/To find one empty/But finally it’s mine. Shortly after the album's release, Del Rey embarked on a small promotional headlining concert tour beginning in London on July 24, and then venturing to San Diego, Anaheim, Glasgow, Liverpool, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and New York City.

The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Luckily for me, I live right inside the middle of the “H” of the Hollywood sign, and this is how I spend most of my nights: perched high above the chaos that swirls within the city of angels below. Bowie, Pop, and producer-engineer Colin Thurston produced Lust for Life under the pseudonym "Bewlay Bros. The album debuted at number-one in the United Kingdom on the Official Top 100 Albums Chart, becoming her third album to do so after Born to Die and Ultraviolence, and making her the first solo female artist in 2017 to score a number-one album on that chart.A collaboration with Stevie Nicks entitled "Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems" was also confirmed to be featured on the album. Lust for Life is Del Rey's second number-one album in the United States, following Ultraviolence (2014). It has not been confirmed by any official sources, but has been reported by Unknown, who is considered a reliable insider by the community. In February 2016, during Clive Davis's Pre-Grammy Gala, Del Rey told Billboard that her upcoming record would be a different direction from Honeymoon, while retaining the same aesthetic.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop