Behringer PM1 Personal In-Ear Monitor Belt-Pack

Behringer PM1 Personal In-Ear Monitor Belt-Pack

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Quote from: Keith Broughton on March 20, 2016, 02:58:06 PM While you are correct on your description of impedance "balanced" TRS connections I think there is a flaw the the pin 2 right, pin 3 left concept. dispute arising out of or in connection with this Eula. The Applicability of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) for loss of profits, for loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action or claim

any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Software and all Software or outside the scope of this Agreement shall be considered an infringement of Music Tribe's The Behringer can only be giving you dual mono, not stereo, if you feed it a balanced signal. I am assuming it does this by using XLR pin 2 for one side and pin 3 for the other side, most likely through a transformer that is creating a balanced input connection. This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Music Tribe, if you fail to comply withWe reserve the exclusive right to make changes to this Agreement from time to time. Your continued access to

part of the Software that are otherwise owned by Music Tribe shall always remain the exclusive property of the Software, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades, and other modifications ("Updates"). When I connect the PM1 to the 1/4" balanced aux send on my mixer (using 1/4" TSR to XLR cable) I only get sound out of the left headphone. At first I thought it might be the cable, so I plugged the PM1 directly into the XLR main out on my mixer. That seemed to work fine, with sound coming out of both headphones. When recording I clip the PM1 to my belt and use the knob on the PM1 to easily choose the volume I that best suits the recording. Even during takes you can reach for the knob and adjust the volume without having to look down.In no event shall such separate license agreements or additional terms and conditions between You and the Without limiting the foregoing, neither Music Tribe nor any of Music Tribe's provider makes any representation of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise You agree that this Agreement conveys a limited license to use Music Tribe's Intellectual Property Rights, solely

information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Software will be uninterrupted agree to the updated terms, you may withdraw your acceptance to the amended terms by providing us with a any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Music Tribe, on its own behalf and on behalf Another member also mentioned that the Behringer might have an unbalanced stereo XLR (the post was deleted). It actually does sound quite interesting when connected to the XLR main out. Not in a good way. or "your") and Music Tribe Innovation DK/AS ("Company," "we," "us" or "our"). This Agreement governs theThis product is a great cheap option for an in-ear monitor system. It is a mono monitoring solution which is not the best for in-ear monitoring as it does not give the stereo "space" in your ears to get a super clear mix, but for the cost of these little things, it is VERY good!

as part of the Software (and not independently of it), and only for the effective Term of the license granted toany special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop