MYAID Femmeze, a Device for Realigning Rectocele, Assists in Relieving Constipation

£10.86
FREE Shipping

MYAID Femmeze, a Device for Realigning Rectocele, Assists in Relieving Constipation

RRP: £21.72
Price: £10.86
£10.86 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To seek a practical solution to help people with this condition reposition their rectocele, using a handheld single-user device to replace the need to use fingers and therefore improve dignity.

Easy to clean just leave in hot water untill cold and dry with tissue and your good to go for next time its needed. The Femmeze vaginal splinting device gives you the opportunity to fully empty your bowel without straining. Clinical studies also show that emptying the bowel is best done before performing pelvic exercises in the case of rectocele (bowel prolapse). The Femmeze is a tool designed to allow easier bowel movements for those experiencing constipation from prolapse.

Pelvic Floor Exercise does not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided in this sheet, or for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon the material contained herein. A posterior prolapse occurs when the back wall of the vagina nolonger has the support of muscles and connective tissue. I took my initial drawing of the device I believed best suited this need to the NHS Innovations team, who were extremely supportive to help me get it to a prototype stage and then further developed with the additional help of Medical Devices Technology International (MDTI). No longer will women with long or false nails or decreased dexterity have to worry about damaging their vagina in the process of rectocele repair either!

Prolapse Management is made easier with Femmeze - many women want to, or have to avoid surgery, and a simple toilet device such as the Femmeze is helping many women feel normal again, and have their body working 'normally' again. Having a dedicated tool for vaginal insertion can make the re-alignment process easier, more hygienic, and safer. If a woman has a rectocele and is considering using the Femmeze it is strongly advised to seek a medical opinion to ascertain that the Femmeze may be of help with the grade and position of the rectocele.The information is provided solely on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment of the matters presented herein and are advised to verify all relevant representations, statements and information. The Femmeze rectocele realignment aid is a new, dignified personal solution that helps women to manage their condition in a more hygienic manner and removes the need for women to use their fingers when realigning the rectum for passing stool. This site uses session cookies and persistent cookies to improve the content and structure of the site. The main purpose of the feasibility study is to identify the patient experience of Femmeze® which is a class 1 medical device aimed at improving posterior vaginal compartment prolapse (rectocele) for women with obstructive defaecation. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Some mention that the instructions are helpful, the plastic is moulded and the brace is comfortable to use.

The Femmeze® is a new dignified personal solution that helps women to manage the condition in a more hygienic manner, that removes the need for women to use their fingers when realigning the rectum for passing stool.

Using the Femmeze has made an unbelievable difference, I don't feel like I am giving birth any more. Femmeze rectocele device | The Femmeze is designed for women managing a rectocele conservatively by digitation. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of the advice of a health care provider.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This tool allows people experiencing this issue to safely re-align the rectum from within the vagina! Sharon Eustice the inventor of the Femmeze vaginal trainer has won the 2015 BJN Continence Nurse of the Year Award.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop