Mystery Ranch Unisex Urban Assault 24 Backpack (pack of 1)

£98.095
FREE Shipping

RRP: £196.19
Price: £98.095
£98.095 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And it’s made from environmentally friendly recycled CORDURA® Nylon that’s able to withstand the rough and tumble nature of outdoor exploits.

This tri-zip design is meant to give you quick access to the inside of the pack—just grab the lid and pull it open. I thought the square design would have a bigger packing advantage, but I was shocked with how well everything just fight right into thee MR. Both of these features keep our tech protected when it’s getting shuffled around on our commute or if (when) we accidentally drop it. It allows instant full-length access to all the contents by “flaying” the whole pack wide open from top to bottom.

And its 420D HT Nylon 6 shell sits at a practical middle ground between ultralightweight and overbuilt ballistic nylon bags, and it weighs just over 3 pounds fully unloaded. Something to note: adjusting this harness system does take a bit of getting used to (it was weird at first), but once you figure it out, you’ll be traveling in comfort. DESIGN INSIGHTS Main compartment fits a water bottle, windbreaker and more Zipper opens from each end, giving you ultra wide, unobstructed access Expandable gusset self-compresses. If I could change one thing, I’d have made these pockets rectangular instead of semi-angled rectangles so you could fit bigger items in. Everyday Carry is both the concept of what people carry in their pockets and the process of picking out gear that thoughtfully considers what one wants or needs in their daily life.

We’ll be taking a very detailed look at the Urban Assault 24 today to see what’s great and what could be improved. These pockets are big enough to fit larger bottles, but there’s no elastic so they’re not going to hold your water bottle very tightly.

Before the concept of EDC (everyday carry) firmly took hold, Jonathan already spent untold amounts of time optimizing for the best-in-slot pieces of gear, from cameras and lenses to pocket knives, pens, and bags and packs. I wish the material for the water bottle pockets was the same stretchy material that the Coulee uses. But, if you’re going for a more tactical or outdoorsy aesthetic, consider checking out the GORUCK GR1 or something else in Mystery Ranch’s collection. There are 24 liters of space inside its clamshell-opening main compartment, quick access pockets, and a luggage pass-through which lets this carry-on compliant bag take you from the office to your vacation travels in no time. Please ensure that the address, postal code, and telephone information you provide is accurate and complete.

Of course, you can throw anything you need to in here, from cords to extra batteries, to pens for when you need to jot something down on the fly. Sternum straps, buckles, and waist or hip belts attached to the bag can help stabilize a heavy load. At the time of this review, the UA21 is available in 13 different colorways, ranging from bright, statement shades like Lemon and Flame, to more subdued ones like Black and the Galaxy colorway we’ve been testing.The sleeve is is a bit too snug to slide a single sheet of paper into so I’d suggest using a folder in this sleeve.

The bag’s sternum strap is secured to nylon straps on each shoulder strap and can easily be moved up and down to wherever it offers the most support.It has 20L of storage across two main compartments, with ample space for your 15" laptop and other tech, with numerous interior and exterior pockets to keep everything organized. Lightweight technical fabrics appear in the best EDC backpacks that let you use thinner material while keeping much of the durability of heavy-weight fabrics. Also, the whole sleeve seems to sit lower in the pocket than on other bags—pair that with the curved frame sheet and it could be adding to the issue. Bernard is known for bringing everyday carry out of obscurity and into the mainstream, having been published or featured in various publications such as GQ, TIME Magazine, The New York Times, VICE, HYPEBEAST, Outside, and many others. Along with the signature 3-Zip design, it adds more capacity, a direct-access laptop sleave, oodles more organization and external water bottle holsters.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop