Emporio Armani Men's Touchscreen Connected Smartwatch

Emporio Armani Men's Touchscreen Connected Smartwatch

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The strap is link based, which means you'll need a good watch repair shop if you want to take out links to get the smartwatch to fit the size of your wrist. This is a common thing with fashion-focused smartwatches, though, as their makers want them to be seen as watches first and smart second - things like straps are treated as they would be on traditional watches. You can even create a custom setting, if your watch usage is consistent and you want to be able to rely on it getting through a full 24 hours. There's also a Time Only setting, which you can get weeks from on a full charge.

It comes in two color variants- navy blue and silver tones and is made from stainless steel. It also comes with a touchscreen and features a blue dial with a full display. It is complemented by a gold stainless-steel H-link bracelet. We're not saying they're completely useless as standalone apps, but it just feels odd being redirected to the Assistant app when you want to change your settings, for example. Google Fit, for example, is relatively okay to use, echoing the simplicity of the Google Home app, but, still, the emphasis on Move Minutes and Heart Points makes the whole experience feel like a sub-par imitation of Apple's rings.Potential buyers of this watch will likely have spent (or at least considered spending) a similar amount on non-smart watches from Armani Exchange, so the price here seems logical.

I was getting ready to come down quite hard on the Armani Exchange AX’s design. It’s good looking, but it’s really simple — going about its life without flourish or great visual excitement. This bothered me, but I wasn’t sure if it was because I wanted more, or if the AX was too boring.As for the display, the Armani Exchange Connected uses a circular 1.2-inch AMOLED panel with a resolution of 380 x 390 and a pixel density of 328 pixels per inch. The screen is visible in most circumstances when its brightness level is left to automatic, but sometimes we struggled to read it in bright sunlight. It has GPS, a heart rate sensor, NFC for Google Pay, and the latest version of Wear OS. That’s identical to all other Fossil-produced fashion smartwatches available now, and it’s difficult to recommend one over the better equipped Fossil Sport. The vibration alert is like the design, very subtle, and the screen even at maximum brightness is difficult to see in bright daylight conditions. Andy Boxall/Digital Trends Armani ART5017 Smart Watch from the House of EmporioArman is an eye-catching watch, once you look at this watch you will find it hard to think about any other smartwatch. This watch features many special and amazing features. Emporio Armani ART5017 Smartwatch

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop