Tree of Aeons

Tree of Aeons

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Heroes appear and start at lvl1, they need at least 6-18 months to level up enough to defeat the DK Another thing about his immortality is how he remember things despite being decades apart, even when the others don't remember, shoeing how times flow different for him and how he can manage all his memories throught the experiences and buildings he make, wich btw, are awasome. MC isn't truly OP, but he can make new bio buildings and find new ways to defend himself and the others around him, he isn't cold blooded, but he is calculist (correction, he turns out calculist, he spend many days thinking about the best ways to do someting without losing resorces, and it is good, shows how mature he is) and don't let himself be influenced to much by others. Benevolent Dictator: As TreeTree grows in power, he eventually sets himself up as a God-Emperor (or rather, demigod). With the combined perspective of a former human turned into The Ageless, he's generally a fair and forward-thinking ruler, who promotes peace and prosperity while also building up a military force to combat existential threats. He listens to others' counsel and generally values individual freedoms — but ultimately, his word is law, with artificial minds giving him total surveillance of his domain, and rebels being executed through destructive medical research and experimentation. With all of that, his territory is probably the best place to live on the planet, and he's the best hope of repelling the demonic invasions, too. Just don't offend him. A lot more, Caretaker.” The Caretaker is like the lead priest of the Gaya temple, and he handles most of the administrative matters.

Pest Controller: TreeTree eventually gains the ability to grow and control swarms of war-beetles and spiders, allowing him to project force despite being immobile himself. Especially since the beetles are not palm-sized little bugs, but large enough to fight a grown man. And the more subordinate trees he plants, the larger the swarm he can support... Playing with Fire: Alexis the hero has a powerful affinity with fire magic, including the [Body of fire] skill that essentially turns her into a fire elemental (thus ignoring most attempts to hurt her). When she's infected with demonic energies, she's quite difficult for TreeTree to subdue. Matt himself gains the ability to project various auras, from boosting experience gain, to increasing plant growth, to suppressing demonic power. And he's later able to impart partial auras to his subsidiary trees, allowing him to cover very large areas.When do you think the healers will come for us?” One of the soldiers that can walk asks, he sits next to another soldier. The Caretaker thinks for a while, and he says. “Hmmm… I do recall one of blessings of our god is we can only use familiars of god, but I must confirm that later.” Happily Ever After: Discussed between Alexis and Meela; the heroes would like to think that they'll all survive killing the demon king and then happily live out the rest of their lives. The reality is a bit different. The gods need them to defeat the regular demon invasions, but don't want the heroes to become dangerous in their own right, so the [hero] class includes hardwired mental influences that push the heroes to single-mindedly focus on the demon king and then, if it doesn't kill them all, infight and destroy each other and themselves. Or, if they manage to get past all that, the next demon king will finish them off. Defeating three demon kings in a row is the longest winning streak in recorded history. But each new batch of heroes arrives with the same cheerfully naive expectations...

Elements of the World - This is a path where you gain access to the controls of this world. This includes more accurate astral maps, ability to move the world in the void sea, bend space and distance around the world and its neighbors. I did not lose a llimb." One injured soldier vents at the guy next to him. "I had a scare when the beast lunged for my arm. It is thanks to the other guys."

About

Aeon offers the option of exile to a number of leaders who have attempted to resist his rule. Exile to a world of demons and lava, that is. The initiate runs in, calling the caretaker. The soldiers look at the rest of the recovering soldiers. It was upon reaching this level that the gods seemed to first become aware of Aeon's presence as a Domain holder, communicating to the temples of Treehome and commanding them to strike Aeon down. Avatar of Aeon - Lumoof is eternally bound to Aeon, able to share senses, and communicate with Aeon anywhere in the world.

TreeTree is surprised, but not really bothered, to learn that the treefolk cut up their dead and serve them to the family as soup, on the premise that "our loved ones live forever in us, and as a part of us." Telepathy: Matt gains the ability to speak telepathically to people nearby, which is his only way of communicating for quite a while. When Alexis is unable to regain control of her own body, TreeTree internally decides that the " friendship-no-jutsu route" has failed. The heroes alone can not destroy the DK/champions/demon armies solo, so countries must help them with their armies to carve a path to DKHello tree spirit.” The Caretaker looks at me, and then he notices Gewa next to me. “And… you too, old friend.” Then Let Me Be Evil: Since Aeon gets treated as an evil cult leader, he decides to do it properly and firmly establish his religious organisation, standardise teaching and training, etc. His "Great Mind Tree", as well as massively expanding his ability to multitask, provides the mental equivalent of a firewall. The [Hero] class grants explosively fast levelling, allowing heroes to reach level 100 within a year or two so that they can fight the demon king. Lausanne, who has worked much longer and seen more modest gains (though still impressive by regular standards) is disheartened to see the heroes surpass her efforts in mere weeks. Some initiates start putting up tents in the garden, and classifying the wounded by the severity of the injuries. Those needing less immediate attention are relegated to the garden. And so quite a lot of the wounded and their carers are within my range.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop