The Moon Book: Lunar Magic to Change Your Life

The Moon Book: Lunar Magic to Change Your Life

RRP: £23.99
Price: £11.995
£11.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’ve often used lunar agrarian principles for my own garden and others’, but this chapter teaches me things I never knew and will definitely implement myself. Aderin-Pocock, renowned astronomer and presenter of the BBC’s famous show The Sky at Night, has always loved studying the moon. On this day the Vestal Virgins of Ancient Rome performed a rite to ensure the supply of water for the coming year. There are a lot of reasons, and there has been a great deal of writing on the topic, but one major reason is that the Witch herself has been a powerful symbol of power, and particularly the power held by women, throughout history and across cultures.

Perfect for fans of Claude, Dixie O’Day, and Squishy McFluff, Isadora Moon is the ideal choice for readers who want their magic and sparkle with a bit of bite! Every aspect of moon magic is covered in a very accessible way, making it an ideal purchase for the novice and practiced alike. It is loaded with useful, helpful tips and lore and I use it often in my own daily magickal practices and keep it near my altar for use during my Esbat and Sabbat rituals.

Rachel also details how the moon is related to the Triple Goddess and includes a guided meditation for you to follow, she does this also for the Moon Dieties chapter where she shares short insightful information on some of the goddesses one may choose to work with.

It looks at myth, fiction, and the impact of the moon on our everyday lives, as well as the science behind our history with the moon.I like that sense of connection that Rachel seems to interweave through the entire book, and look forward to reading more. An excellent overview of the moon for people interested in the science and social impact of our orbiting neighbour, The Moon was produced by Royal Observatory Greenwich to mark the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing. Moon Magic is an introduction to working with the phases of the Moon, what they are and how to live in harmony with the lunar year and to utilise all the magical powers it provides. What I particularly loved about this book was the additional Moon Magic correspondences, such as crystals, oil recipes, herbs, colours, written guided meditation, spells and moon cycle ritual. Each moon phase has its own correspondences and magic, so it’s easy enough to flick through to find what you need at a specific time.

We share her respect for the work and dedication of the NASA staff and her amazement at the scale and vision of the space program. Moon Magic is one of those books that just makes you really want to go out and try these things for yourself , her enthusiasm for her path shines through in her writing. Every aspect of their family life, even their clothes, were micromanaged to generate the right impression. A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.In The Quiet Moon, Kevin Parr uses a focus on the moon as a framework for exploring a year of engaging with nature, working from a lunar calendar and drawing on Celtic history. There’s ice skating, fairground rides, gingerbread houses, and lots of delicious fairy hot chocolate.

Kessel takes a smart look at the fallibility of human institutions, but also argues that there's hope in our imperfections.Isadora Moon might be half-fairy, half-vampire, but she wants to have a totally normal human birthday party. The meditations included are beautiful; someone really needs to make a podcast of these though so they can be downloaded and played at whim! Touching on a wide range of lunar-related subjects from moon-phase correspondences to astrology and Tarot, Rachel Patterson guides the reader through the practical aspects of rituals, spells and meditations based on the moon.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop