ORION COSTUMES Unisex Novelty Giant Cigarette Packet Stag Do Fancy Dress Costume

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ORION COSTUMES Unisex Novelty Giant Cigarette Packet Stag Do Fancy Dress Costume

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lassen Sie sich von der Welt des Verkleidens inspirieren und werden Sie zu dem, der Sie sein möchten . When it comes to dressing up for a night out, special occasion, or the biggest event of the year, Halloween, we have you covered.

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Wenn es darum geht, sich für einen Abend, einen besonderen Anlass oder das größte Ereignis des Jahres, Halloween, schick zu machen, sind Sie bei uns genau richtig. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.Also be sure the cardboard is long enough to cover the upper half of the person's body, but not so long that it makes it difficult to walk.

Not only is it utterly ridiculous, but it's totally cheeky too, with messages 'because I love a butt in my mouth' and 'kick my butt' printed on the front and back. Sizing isn’t great for the suit and the elestics on the feet covers snapped when I tried pulling them over my feet BUT, as I’m modifying the outfit it’s fine.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Simply Fancy Dress also reserves the right to amend or withdraw promotions and competitions at any time without notice. It makes a fantastic focal-point for smoking/ cigarette related street campaigns – because of its height, it does a great job of being noticed and attracting attention.

This is a fun and unusual costume that’s great for a stag do, fancy dress night out or summer music festival. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. This Cigarette Costume includes a foam head in tunic with an open face for easy drinking and eating. Paint the bottom quarter of the cardboard a brownish orange color, to approximate the appearance of a cigarette filter.

A cigarette costume can be a fun costume for Halloween or a costume party, or could be used in a play or performance about smoking. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby. It’s made up of light brown and white shades that perfectly showcase a cigarette, with extra detailing of the cigarette tip.Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop