Libriomancer (Magic Ex Libris Book 1)

Libriomancer (Magic Ex Libris Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There Are No Therapists: The trope Played With in his particular case when we find out that Gutenburg has been having trouble getting in touch with his lately, so he hasn't been having as many sessions as one might like. Deft libromancy, a butt-kicking dryad named Lena and a fire-spider named Smudge take care of the attack. Which sounds interesting enough, except mostly, our hero pulls out guns or swords or, at a stretch, healing potions. La novela es muy entretenida y ágil, hay numerosas referencias y guiños a diferentes obras de fantasía y ciencia ficción, el género literario preferido del protagonista.

Her powers are unique, and Gutenberg’s enemies mean to use her to destroy everything he and the Porters have built. The first thing the guy did with it was use The Bible, pull out the Holy Grail, make himself immortal with it and then lock the book's magic so that nobody else could do the same.Now it is up to Isaac, Lena and Isaac's pet fire spider Smudge to save the world from an all-out magical war, save Nidhi Shah before she is killed or turned and to find out just what the hell Gutenberg is up to. When he regained coherence two days later, he was in Ontario, dressed in a 19th century Mountie uniform.

This story must have been a plotting nightmare with all the deux ex machina moments just waiting to happen. North Korea flat out publishes a novel which features all sorts of nifty toys they'd like to have and requires all its literate citizens to read it regularly in an attempt to be able to get them. It is so much fun and an ode to books, to reading as well as to genre-fiction especially Scifi and Fantasy. With steam rising from his body, he had raced onto my shoulder and clung there as if terrified I was going to abandon him again.When you extract an object from a book you are really pulling on the collective power and belief of all of the people who have also read that book. Any given libriomancer has access to an arsenal consisting of the entire recorded imagination of mankind. This book, with its deceptively simple central concept, and clever exploration of how that would pan out for real, totally drew me in in a way that I haven't experienced for a long time and reminded me why I fell in love with this genre in the first place. Broken Masquerade: The series shows the world before, during, and after the meltdown of the masquerade. His latest novel is TERMINAL PEACE, book three in the humorous science fiction Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse trilogy.

And when he doesn’t identify the source, he allows us the opportunity to play “I Can Name that Book in .The writing is decent, the pacing solid, but somehow the story never really bewitched me, it never lulled me into that magical sense of being totally engrossed. At first, Isaac seems like a carbon copy of our average urban fantasy male protagonist: down on his luck, hunted, more powerful than he knows, fan of long coats with lots of pockets, in possession of a strange magical pet, and seemingly controlled by his libido.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop