How to Finish Everything You Start

How to Finish Everything You Start

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I am especially pleased Apeksha praised my writing style and even my humor and the examples/anecdotes that I share throughout the book. On the other hand, when I give myself flexibility over what to do (while keeping within the confines of the project), working on the project becomes like a big adventure.

Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. Make a deal with one friend that you will help each other stay on task by texting your top 3 important tasks — tasks you want to accomplish by 9 pm.Yager discusses how individuals can create positive routines and rituals that support their progress. Likewise for you, ask yourself what’s more important — Going out to party for the weekend or working on that business you have been meaning to set up? Implementing these ideas in everyday life holds the potential for increased productivity across various spheres. There’s the fear that if you do succeed, that sets an expectation that you have to recreate that performance next time. Always believe that a journey to success is not a comfortable zone and in that case be comfortable with discomfort.

Durante o período de teste, é possível usufruir de todos os benefícios da assinatura de maneira gratuita. Jan has also applied time management principles to other unique concerns in these 125 WAYS TO MEET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE (Second edition) and THE FAST TRACK FOR LOSING WEIGHT AND KEEPING IT OFF. In the opening chapter, the author provides an overview of the pervasive problem of unfinished tasks and offers a glimpse into the book's content.You might have experienced the following: whenever you begin a new project, you’re full of energy and enthusiasm. Chapter 5 -> Made me recognize that I like to have deadlines and if I choose to I can finish something because of the deadline. It will most likely backfire big time and you might even find yourself (if you're the author) or your company (if you're a publisher or a publicist) get an unflattering label as someone to ignore going forward! You’re still excited about the project, but you’re not so hyped up about the nitty gritty tasks that come as part of the work. Part 2, "Cures," probes such remedies as "Using F-I-N-I-S-H;" "To-Do Lists that Work;" Learning to Say "No"; and more.

And, while it would be great to chase as many of them as possible, the truth is that’s just not possible. However, [after getting started,] I find my interest waning and the journey getting stretched to no end. Through the use of diverse exercises, worksheets, and acronyms, she has illuminated a pathway to triumph in accomplishing our unresolved tasks. Jan Yager received her BA in fine arts from Hofstra University, her MA in criminal justice from Goddard College, and her PhD in sociology from City University of New York Graduate Center. If you could reason case-by-case, then you’d have an excuse to give up on a project you had started just because you were no longer motivated to do it.She encourages readers to reframe their thinking, embrace mistakes as learning opportunities, and adopt a growth mindset to propel themselves forward. Certain concepts and ideologies may reappear in subsequent chapters, yet the clear language, well-defined concepts, and activities at the end of each chapter ensure that the reader, regardless of background, remains engaged throughout the book. Similar to how a plane would chart and track its progress from moment to moment, you need to track your own progress to ensure that what you’re doing is working,” he adds.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop