Creme Savers Hard Candy, Individually Wrapped Bulk Candy, Cream Savers Hard Candy with Nosh Pack Mints (8 Pack Strawberry)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Creme Savers Hard Candy, Individually Wrapped Bulk Candy, Cream Savers Hard Candy with Nosh Pack Mints (8 Pack Strawberry)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Baobab is among the most nutrient dense fruits on earth, bursting with antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber and potassium. By the time I realized I should get a photo and share my discovery with y'all, this is what it looked like.

I’m not sure how a citrus fruit managed to lay dormant, but the creme overpowers the orange to the point it tastes like the ghost of an orange swimming in some Greek yogurt. Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. Perfect for snacking on-the-go, adding to your favorite dessert, or simply satisfying your sweet tooth, these candies are a must-have for anyone who loves the classic combination of strawberries and creme.Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, coconut oil, cream (milk), glycerin, salt, titanium dioxide (color), natural and artificial flavors, soy lecithin, lactic acid, fruit juice, red 40.

Ingredients and nutritional information provided by manufacturer and considered accurate at time of posting.

Check out our informational series of short videos and infographics to learn how to make your own DIY successful candy buffet. Alright folks, I'm here to talk to you about something near and dear to my heart: Strawberries and Creme Creme Savers. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

In our new series, Flashback Fridays , we take a look at our favorite blast-from-the-past foods—still living, some long dead. I’m guessing that there’s some sort of proprietary “thing” that the company keeps to itself, much like when you get a generic grocery brand item that’s almost exactly like the original but is missing something. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The 72 Chocolate Collection is dedicated to delivering a rich and indulgent experience without the guilt.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop