Forced Crossdressing: A Collection of Forced Crossdressing Stories

Forced Crossdressing: A Collection of Forced Crossdressing Stories

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was still with a bath towel around my waist, male sarong style, not female, with it covering my bust. It all started when my friend found out I was secretly crossdressing. They said they would tell everyone unless I did what they wanted, They literally forced me to crossdress. So, every day after school, I would have to put on their clothes and do as they said. I felt so humiliated and trapped. Every day I tried to get out of it, but they would always find me. After about a month and a half, I was tired of it, so I did something that got me in more trouble than ever. Magic & Science Fiction - Stories in which the change or setting is a magical, SF related or use actual not possible devices. Aunt Marilyn: “Now, when you need to use the bathroom, you will sit down to pee. You are now my niece, a girl. We are going to have such fun, while you are here. Oh you’re going to see some change in you. ” Well if it is okay with you and the girls, I shall come for him on Sunday next, and mom pulled out cash from her purse and handed it to her sister.

When I awoke, Momma and my new Daddy were there, waiting for me to awaken, "Princess, how do you feel?' asked Daddy as he hugged me. Being bored he would go searching for something to do in the house. Often he'd sneek into his sister's room to play her records on her stereo record player she had. Furthermore, if nobody guesses that you are a boy at the wedding, we intend to keep you as a girl until you can convince us that you had a valid excuse for ruining your sister's dress in the first place. We will now update your social media profile with your new picture of you as a bridesmaid and your name is now Samantha "After an hour or so, he decided he'd had enough. He turned off the record player, put the records away and reached round to unzip the dress.

He tried to lift the dress over his head but the zip was in such a place that he couldn't even lift even the lower part of the dress.

Where can you read more stories by trans authors?

Synopsis: Nathan knew that he was a girl and started to dress as Natalie with his parents’ approval. Then one fateful day, his best friend meets Natalie. Their relationship grows as Natalie takes over Nathan until an event forces Natalie to take over. He laughed as he stood in front of the mirror and then preceeded to select and play his sister's records. No... I'm not going to play dress up.." I rejected the offer. Although it would be interesting to wear a dress, I didn't want Aunt Emily to see me as someone who liked to wear her clothes. After that, she might tell everyone and I would be extremely embarrassed. She was right. I could feel the strings on each side digging into me and I could feel the crotch pushing up on the already tight strip of tape. My wife disappeared behind me and then rubbed her hand on my ass. "Wow, that is nicer than I thought it would be." Mom:“Aunt Marilyn, is here, to ask you, if you would like to spend some of your days off work, at her home.”

The person behind me had my arms and forced them together behind me. I could tell it was a woman and my wife clearly knew her. She placed what felt like a zip tie around my wrist and pulled it tight and cinched my wrist together. She yanked up on it one last time making sure it was as tight as it could be. I felt the zip tie dig into my wrist as she tried to get one more notch out of it. I tried to protest but I was face down into a pillow my wife had placed on her chest. Without a hesitation I could fell another zip tie going around my ankles that was cinched tight. Presumably it was initially his intention on this fateful day. The day that his life changed and became a living hell. Femdom/Authoritarian, Misc. Stories, Sweet/ Sentimental Keywords: Diapers or Little Girls, Maids or The spanking stopped and everything was quiet again except for some slight rustling. I guess I didn't understand why my wife thought I needed to be restrained for this. I would submit to this willingly anytime she wanted. There had to be something else. She did mention that she didn't think I would like whatever I was going to find out so there was clearly more coming. Oh please aunt, I now knew, I would become aroused, and in front of all. I am so sorry aunt, but it’s so nice you are applying the cream, as aunt smiled and understood, by nodding an approval.After a while, there they showed me a stream with an iron pipe across it, and told Debbie and myself, they used to dare other kids to cross on it, and then asked Debbie, do you wish to try? Your testicles and penis were both severed, I had to place you in a girlsuit from Bodysuits "R" Us To help heal your injuries." I waved my mom goodbye. The journey took us about ninety minutes, and arrived in Park Close, a cul-de-sac, with six bungalows there. It was a tranquil area, and in the countryside. I liked the closed in hedges of the lanes, we drove down, were beyond the hedges, laid open fields of grass and crops.

Boy to Good Girl, Crime Punishment, Mind Altered/ Hypnosis/ Brainwashed, The Operation Keywords: Diapers or Little Girls, Hormones, Petticoats and I pleaded with mom, but aunt intervened, it’s alright Graham, take off all, but you can leave your pants on.Sam, on the other hand, was unemployed, as he had only left school a few months ago and as yet, was still to find a job.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop