Do It Today: Overcome Procrastination, Improve Productivity, and Achieve More Meaningful Things

£4.995
FREE Shipping

Do It Today: Overcome Procrastination, Improve Productivity, and Achieve More Meaningful Things

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Beat Procrastination “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” Abraham Lincoln depression), तर्कहीन वर्तन (irrational belief ), खालावलेला आत्मसन्मान (low self esteem), काळजी, चिंता (anxiety) आणि ताण-तणाव (stress). As the name on the cover of the book, it's about procrastination and how to come out of it. Along with this topic on overcoming it, the inspiration behind it, some practices to follow day-day life, the author has added few advice which worked in his life. He might contradict on a lot of topics which you believe or have read in other books for the sake that author has learned from his experience and he has put his advice here based on it, unlike how other self helps advises keeping it for general. Hence it's a one time read But why do we procrastinate? According to the book, there are several reasons why we put things off: He also believes that productivity and personal development is not about working harder or longer, but about working smarter and more efficiently. The Concept of Do It Today Book

The importance of creating a productive work environment. This means having a clean and organized workspace, having the right tools and resources, and being comfortable. Look, we all have limited time on our hands. And we're getting closer to death every single minute. That shouldn't scare you. That should motivate you! Relationships- Metric: Effort: Measure the time and energy you put into improving your relations. At the same time, avoid keeping score of what others do for you because your effort is the only thing you can control. When you make time for people that matter, the relationship improves; if not, it probably wasn’t meant to be. We simply have to move on. It is important to act today to hold ourselves accountable. Doing it today is not about being overly ambitious or unrealistic, but about taking small steps that when combined lead to big results. Darius suggested that we should focus on the most important tasks first to make sure we’re making progress towards our goals.

Summary: Do It Today by Darius Foroux

These letters, inspired by the original works of the Stoic philosopher Seneca, serve as reminders to focus on the right things in our chaotic lives.

By acting immediately, you can make progress towards their goals faster and with more focus. It also helps you get rid of the stress and anxiety that comes with procrastinating, which leads to a more positive and productive mindset.If you are looking for a book to help you overcome procrastination, improve your productivity, and achieve your goals, then I highly recommend Do It Today. “ Do it today “ Book Summary

You are here to create and not to compete for what is already created. You do not have to take anything away from anyone. Adopt an abundance mindset. Before you know it, you’ll have so much opportunity that you don’t know what to do with. How many times has it happened to you in the past? You took up something big, got exhausted in a few days, and quit. Darius suggests taking baby steps. Always begin small, take your time, and don’t rush. The only thing you have to do is, tell yourself, reading books or exercising is more important than wasting time on movies. I started reading it as I was not able to complete a book since the beginning of 2021. What makes this book engaging is that the Author has spoken about his life story, how he started out with his blog in 2015 and how this book is in a way his journey to all the things he has achieved today. manage) केलं जाऊ शकत नाही. जी गोष्ट तुम्ही नियंत्रित करू शकता ती हे तुमचं "लक्ष" (attention). आणि हे लक्षात ठेवा कि, फोकस किंवा लक्ष केंद्रित करणं तुमच्या जीवनाला निर्धारित करत असतो.The Do it today book can help you overcome procrastination by changing your focus from putting off to taking action right away. These two lessons are true for every person who wants a long, happy, and satisfying career. But it’s very hard to put that advice into practice. It took me the first six years of my career to figure that out. And I still have to remind myself that life is bigger than work. Almost everywhere that I’ve worked in the past, there was a “perception is reality” culture.

Now, I’m recommending you only five books that you should read and after that, you don’t have to read any self-help books ever. Welcome to the age of remote work. Technology gave you and me the opportunity of a lifetime. No more commuting. No more time-wasting. No more annoying meetings. One of the best books written on procrastination is Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy, it’s everything you need in life if you’re struggling. You might think that goals are what help us focus as there is an end in mind. They indeed work when we want to work, but what about those days when getting out of bed itself seems challenging? We often realize that our mood improves when we start doing some action, one action brings momentum for the next, and we start feeling better. Relying on motivation to spur action is unsustainable as reason can wear off, but beginning effort feeds motivation which is an upward spiral. An established system does just that for us. It is a series of actions performed in a sequence that is repeatable with a clearly defined start and an end. It replaces motivation with a routine that becomes second nature.We can also increase our productivity by eliminating distractions and creating a productive work environment. Another standout feature of Do It Today is Foroux’s fresh take on the concept of comfort zones. He drives home the importance of starting out within the boundaries of our comfort zone before slowly pushing them. WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER ABOUT DO IT TODAY : OVERCOME PROCRASTINATION, IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY Building a business or career is hard. It requires you to do difficult, tedious, and unsatisfying tasks. If you want more clients or work, no one is going to hand it to you. You have to hustle. Do content marketing, one-on-one sales, network, or whatever method you use to grow your business. Taking action immediately can break the cycle of procrastination and avoid the negative effects that it can have on productivity. Do It Today (Marathi) by Darius Foroux | #Book Summary in Marathi 💡🙏👉विशेष विनंती: मित्रांनो लक्षात

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop