So, You Want to be a Medium: A Journey of Discovery

So, You Want to be a Medium: A Journey of Discovery

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Your soul’s growth and journey here on this visit to earth is written in the Akashi records, that you are spirit and are now beginning your own journey of mediumistic or spiritual discovery. Now she ‘Bakes For Good’ and uses ‘Flour Power’ in cakes filled with a variety of Reiki and positive intentions, including abundance, love, happiness. The sense of peace she gives you because of her ability to translate messsges from above is just fantastic.

I was first of all in awe that Joan Charles got back to me so quickly and that our diaries could fit in for an early meeting, I am 100% sure i was being helped by the Universe and the Spirit world.

This includes items that pre-date sanctions, since we have no way to verify when they were actually removed from the restricted location. I hope you enjoy your journey and the inspiration my book will bring and its encouragement in allowing you to be all that you can be.

You are so keen to get on the road that you want to miss out the instruction about the equipment and how it works. Take it slowly at the start of your journey and get the foundations right so they are right for life. I always feel it is important to keep the demonstration light-hearted and fun and very much bring humour in when ever I can. Accident investigators later confirmed the fire had been started by a candle accidentally left alight on top of the TV. She said: “While Toni was pregnant with Jack, I had a vision of her being upset and holding a very tiny baby.Thank you for everything over the years you always make dull down days so much brighter with everything you do. Your heart races with excitement and you are driving, a bit jumpy to start, but soon cruising smoothly along the road. Things changed though as he was one of lucky ones to get a reading and I can honestly say that everything he was told was spot on. Although she says her ability brings her comfort, it can also be
a burden if she has a vision of something she’d rather not see.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop